Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

"PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope (1219 Views)

Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by TheophilusA: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
PDP chieftain/ member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) and former Minister of Transportation, Chief Ebenezer Babatope has said the party leaders were not aware that some of the campaign money was from the arms procurement fund. Babatope made this disclosure in a recent interview with New Telegraph. When asked his take on the revelations involving the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) over the arms procurement fund, Babatope said: "We have not heard the true story on the matter. What we are hearing is what media is reporting. I am a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees (BoT) and most of the things the press is talking about now is very strange to me. Nobody in his senses will open his hands and collect money from what is called Dasukigate. Every political party in the world has the responsibility to cater for itself in elections; that is to prepare itself for elections.

"So, I hope most of the things they are talking about are not things that are mixed up with political party organisations. Let me give you an example; I was a member of the South-West zone of Contact and Mobilisation Committee, which was headed by Chief Bode George. Nobody told anyone of us that we were being given money from Dasukigate or whatever. I know Dasuki very well in terms of his name and the office he held but I never came across Dasuki in terms of giving money or anything. And when we talk about Dasukigate, it is a terrible thing to hear.

"I know money was released to the party but nobody mentioned that money was being released to the party from money meant for purchasing of arms and ammunition to fight Boko Haram. The Contact and Mobilisation Committee, which composed 18 members in each geo-political zone was inaugurated by former president and PDP leader, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja before the last general elections and nobody ever told us that he was sending money through Dasuki.

"I want to appeal to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Muhammadu Buhari, that much as the battle against corruption is something which must be supported by all reasonable people, they must ensure that they don’t reduce it to a ridiculous level of drawing people that have nothing to do with it into the matter. They should not drag innocent people into what they are doing. If money was given to the party, it was for party organisation but not the N100 million they are talking about."

http://dawntodusknews.com/pdp-leaders-didnt-know-dasuki-was-giving-out-arms-fund-ex-minister-ebenezer-babatope/

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
For real? undecided
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by modath(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Haaaaaaaaa? shocked shocked shocked

Agabai23 , Firefire how far?

Ngeneukwenu , omenka , arresa , abduljabbar4 , thevoice , after1 , abeg come & see wonders, e heavy for mouth!!!

Even Tonyebarcanista is invited to the party.
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by DaBullIT(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=14pt]Hahahaha

even a primary 4 student can lie a better lie grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by smsshola(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Haa Daddy wa so you follow shop the yam too...Babatope where did elders think Dasuki they bring the yam from.. from his farm or wh farm? Am sorry to say but Pdp elders una dey useless pinkin they bring yam for una make una dey shop una no ask the pikin where he dey get the yam..Walahi una no be good elder.

Well now dt one na story cos naija now kno say stealing is corruption and we now have a leader who the goats and yam can be together without any attempt by the goat to eat the yam...except the goat wan go prison.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Jlow2: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
ignorance is not an excuse to the law .stealing is now corruprtion,wen dasuki mention ur name, ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by gsport: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Now that u know so what next refund the blood money you received.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by oduastates: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
This agbaya should get lost.
He has been around the corridors of power since forever.
Like Anenih, bode George and all the other fossils,you cannot attribute a needle to this man.
useless to society.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by seunmsg(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Babatope should please STFU. He should listen to himself and see how silly he sounds. There is no point trying to be clever by half, we all know Jonathan shared governments money to PDP members just to get re-elected so, nothing to cover up here.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by omenka(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just imagine what a bunch of clowns these guys are. Everyone now appears to be bolting our of the yam barn since they can't stand the stench of the fart coming from some who had eaten rotting yams.

Dasuki is yet to release half of the tracks he's got in his hit album- I'm sure when we get to that point, these happy-go-luck party fanatics would realise the consequences of attending such owambes.

This year is gonna be one of the busiest and most profitable years ever for our press I believe. When we get to NNPC and customs, they'd be the ones chasing after the deluge of news items trying to catch up.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by citizenY(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunmsg:
Babatope should please STFU. He should listen to himself and see how silly he sounds.

Such is life they say say, like the chickens behind, one day egg, next time poo.
The sage, Papa Awo , may God bless his soul. will be shaking his head......... and i am sure
comrades too.

IS THIS THE SAME EBINOTOPSY

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by modath(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guilty conscience already afflicting Daddy wa !!
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Toosure70: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
PDP! you're all lair and thief
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Toosure70: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
PDP! you're all lairs and thieves
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by TimeManager(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
This Man is still sleeping in the jungle. Soon you will realise that ONSA is not the same as Wadata.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Firefire(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Interesting...
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is very funny... I don't even know what to say! Did he mention Bode George? That old man sha! His name always appears in every corruption scandal grin

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by bettercreature(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na true i was there
Re: "PDP Leaders Didn't Know Dasuki Was Giving Out Arms Fund" - Ebenezer Babatope by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack Again. / See The Hillarious Cartoons PDP Use To Mock Buhari And Other APC Member (photos) / DSS Arrests Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.