Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Writers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writers Needed (446 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by spincashmore: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
I need a good writers who can research well, write on health, nutrition, and home remedies articles for blogs. The writers must however be able to deliver on time. I will be the one to give topics but won't mind if the writer can make good topic selection. I want original article and not the regular plagiarised articles. I'm only capable of paying 750 naira for 1000 words which would definitely increase with time. Anybody interested should mail me larryonweb @ gmail.com. The subject of the mail should be "writer from nairaland"
Re: Writers Needed by pappyjoo: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls do you have a phone number upon which you can be reached? Thanks
Re: Writers Needed by Austin4lif: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
spincashmore:
I need a good writers who can research well, write on health, nutrition, and home remedies articles for blogs. The writers must however be able to deliver on time. I will be the one to give topics but won't mind if the writer can make good topic selection. I want original article and not the regular plagiarised articles. I'm only capable of paying 750 naira for 1000 words which would definitely increase with time. Anybody interested should mail me larryonweb @ gmail.com. The subject of the mail should be "writer from nairaland"
I read mass communication. Your phone number pls
Re: Writers Needed by Engineerfidel(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Engineerfidel@gmail.com plz your number
Re: Writers Needed by Engineerfidel(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Or you can whatsapp/call : 08068516082

(1) (Reply)

How To A Business Proposal That Will Attract High Paying Investors! / How To Step Up A Pos System / N780 Billion Fine: Nigerian Govt. Slams MTN, Denies N50 Billion Payment Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.