Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Are Your Un-common Purpose Of Clothing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are Your Un-common Purpose Of Clothing? (604 Views)

This Is The Sexiest Piece Of Clothing Of 2017 / Business Of Clothing & Accessories? / Calabar Garment Factory Rolls Out First Set Of Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Un-common Purpose Of Clothing? by tommygold97: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
[b][b]
Maybe you've had the same thought and asked yourself why clothes was invented in the first place, well, i went in
search of why clothes came to existence, well, i came across this and i got some answers but still yet to reach conclusion
to why clothing exist.
While growing up, we were taught as kids bible stories which leads me to the beginning of things, creation of adam
and eve, down to the time they sinned and discovered they were naked and they felt the need to cover their unclothedness, we've also
being taught since childhood that nudity is embarassing and not allowed. This talks of why clothes came into existence but in
the age we are in, i have come to discover that asides from the primary purpose of clothing which is "to cover our unclothedness",
clothes has gone so popular and created other purposes aside from what i call the one primary purpose.
Asides clothes covering our unclothedness, we as humans now invest so much on clothing, which fascinates me, and a little
more people on accessories in the likes of wrist watches, sunglasses, neckchains and lots more. In my view maybe clothing is a
tool on its own to gain attention, to tell people about who you are, or to create a good first impression before opening your
mouth to talk. asides this, its also being used as a weapon by females for seduction, you can ask them for more...
As stated above, some of the common purposes, there are uncommon purposes to which i've discovered though i'm still in
search for others which i'd like you to add your own down the thread...
The uncommon purpose i've discovered is to look cool in colors and fabrics. what are your own uncommon reasons, i'd love
to know...

source: https://web.facebook.com/Tommygoldincworldwide/posts/811024625672976

Cc: Lalasticlala[/b][/b]
Re: What Are Your Un-common Purpose Of Clothing? by Simplymeah: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'll be back

(1) (Reply)

Who Can I Bribe To Get Me Job At Victoria's Secret? / Where Can I Buy Clothes/accessories Wholesale In Lagos / Custom PVC The God Of Wealth USB Flash Drives 2.0 8GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.