Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? (629 Views)

Adekoya Boladale: Nigeria Economy - Awakening The Snoring Giant! / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? by Sirdayor(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
I would like to know what your thoughts are on the Nigeria Economy and what you think will help turn it around, ?

I beleive that Innovation and the development of Entrepreneural skill is the solution.

So, i will like to know what you feel on this, and i will be looking forward to your great reply.
Re: How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? by kinharold(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
Good roads, steady and affordaable energy supply (Fuel and Electricity), SME friendly govt policies.

Nigerians are very intelligent and hardworking. give them the right tools and we wont need to wait till 2020.
Re: How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? by sabaestate(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
The no one thing
is electricity.with this
in place,there shall be hope for small and large
scale businesses.
Re: How To Turn Around Nigeria Economy? by jamace(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2009
Electricity is the next main stimulant to economic growth, after peace and security. With these 2 in place, other indices will naturally spring up.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel And Fire Extinguisher Business / Oh My God Portraits At An Affordable Rate Of : / Avon Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.