Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy (1672 Views)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Parvenu Travels and tours offers wide range of an authentic and genuine US Visa and working Dubai Visa as we have helped more than 100 clients to get their Visa
FIRSTLY, we offer 100PERCENT SAFETY AND GUARANTY OF WORKING AND RESIDENCE VISA ISSURANCE TO DUBAI WITHIN 8-10 WORKING DAYS and you will be paid with at least A MONTHLY SALARY of 500USD-600USD depending on your qualification and THE GOOD PART is that you will have ACCESS to FREE ACCOMMODATION and TRANSPORTATION to your place of work!
Secondly, Concerning our US VISA, our experts will access and advice you the best application fit for your status,
Thirdly, we will help you fill your DS-160 because this is where most people get it wrong,
Lastly, our professional team will conduct interview for you and get you prepared for the interview and the most INTRIGUING PART is that WE DONT COLLECT ANY DEPOSIT UNTIL YOUR VISA IS READY..
Contact us at parvenu ventures limited,
11th floor, cocoa house, Dugbe, Ibadan.
Email: parvenuventures@gmail.com
Phone: +234 8185192969, +234 8100794239.
WE OFFER HOME AWAY FROM HOME ENJOYMENT.
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
hmmmmmm, this sounds too good to be true
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=SexyStrawberry post=41659148]hmmmmmm, this sounds too good to be true[/qqquote)

You can contact us to find out more, we value integrity and goodwill! Thank you
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2016
How much is the salary in dubai work?
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
How much is the salary in dubai work?

At least, 500-600 USD depending on your qualification, experience and training, Thank you.

contact us
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2016
aayowale:

At least, 500-600 USD depending on your qualification, experience and training, Thank you.

contact us

Don't be left out please a lot of people having been calling and booking, don't be left out!
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by pluggedinn(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2016
What is the process for the USA, how do I get started?
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
pluggedinn:
What is the process for the USA, how do I get started?

Give us a call sir or mail us! Thank you
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Booty4me: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol justwisee no give una breathing space for travel section
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Booty4me:
lol justwisee no give una breathing space for travel section
Abi

The offer is still on
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
aayowale:
Abi
The offer is still on

thanks for your patronage! don't be left out
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
aayowale:
Abi
The offer is still on

thanks for your patronage! don't be left out
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by prodam(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boss, The salary is little compared to what I am looking at getting. That's < 200k??...

Help me find out available pay packages for 3 yrs experience, with professional certifications?

Regards.
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
prodam:
Boss, The salary is little compared to what I am looking at getting. That's < 200k??...

Help me find out available pay packages for 3 yrs experience, with professional certifications?

Regards.

Contact us! You can send us a mail. Thank you
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
aayowale:

Contact us! You can send us a mail. Thank you

Happy Weekend
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Bigmind(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
How much does it cost to process the DUBAI work visa?
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bigmind:
How much does it cost to process the DUBAI work visa?

Contact us!
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
aayowale:

Contact us!
Happy Sunday
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by seromezy: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
How much for US visa?
Re: Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy by TheCongo2: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
And why isn't this subject posted in travel section?

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Gtbank Domiciliary Account Using Internet Banking? / The IPOB & Army Clash Cause Unrest So Use This One To Chill (big Boys Comedy) / I Need A Team To Set Up A School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.