Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) (670 Views)

Two Sisters Possessed By 'african Demons' Locked In Shed To 'cure' Them (photos) / 5 Things You Should Never Do/say In Front Of Your African Parents / 21 Things Everyone Raised By Typical African Parents Will Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) by Adonis3: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is exactly the only type of Tatoo most african parents can allow their children have grin

Indicate if you've gotten one beforecheesy

I remember a day at the hospital, I was reluctant to collect injection from the nurse and was just shaking like catfish (I mean, which child wasn't), my dad wasted no time in giving me the tatoo on my face and my dad is a special kind or artist, he does it with just two fingersgrin

r231 freiburger ishilove afam4eva lalasticlala

Re: The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) by kllinxman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Daz wickedness
Re: The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) by jaymejate: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=16pt]Omo that time, my tattoo plenty pas lil Wayne own o. Straight lines everywhere on my body, e con be like stretch marks and Zebra[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Tatoo Allowed By African Parents (photo) by freemanbubble: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
na cane my old man dey always use for me

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrary Bans On This Forum / What Would You Do... / Meet The Woman Behind The Invention Of The Range Rover Evoque Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.