Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

God, Make Me A TV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Make Me A TV (382 Views)

Does God Make Mistakes?? / How Do Men Of God Make Their Money? / Why Does God Make Some People Poor And Some Rich? Did The Poor Ones Offend Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Make Me A TV by SonofIssachar: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2016
A Little Child's Wish

A Primary School teacher asked her pupils to write an essay "what wish do you want from God?"

At the end of the day, the teacher collected all the essays given by her pupils. She took them home, sat and started marking them.

While marking the essays, the teacher saw a strange essay written by one of her pupils. That essay made her very emotional. Her husband came and sat beside her and saw her crying. The husband asked his wife, "What happened?"

She answered "Read this. It is one of my pupils’ essay."

"Oh God, Make me into a Television. I want to live like the TV in my house.

“In my house, the TV is very valuable. All of my family members sit around it. They are very interested in it.

When the TV is talking, my parents listen to it happily and calmly. They don’t shout at the TV. They don’t quarrel with the TV. They don’t slap the TV. So I want to become a TV.

“The TV is the center of attraction in my house. I want to receive the same special care that the TV receives from my parents. Even when it is not working, the TV has a lot of value.

“When my dad and mom come home, immediately they sit in front of the TV, switch it on and spend hours.

The TV is stealing the time of my dad and my mom. If I become a TV, they will spend their time with me.

“While watching the TV, my parents laugh a lot and they smile many times. But I want my parents to laugh and smile with me. So please make me into a TV.

And last but not the least, If I become a TV, surely I can make my parents happy and entertain them. Lord I don't ask you anything except this. I just want to live like a TV. Please make me into a TV."

The husband completed reading the essay. He said, "My God, poor kid. He feels loneliness. He did not receive enough love and care from his parents. His parents are horrible".

The eyes of the primary school teacher filled with tears. She looked at her husband and said, "Our son wrote this essay".

Meditation: But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. – 1 Timothy 5:8

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God, Make Me A TV by orisa37: 3:13am On Jan 05, 2016
This is not "Laaroye" Devil. This is "Kotonkan ton dabara" Anoited. May "Olorun Olodumare" God Almighty grant his wish "Ase" amen!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson In Pruning / ' / Bringing People To Jesus (3).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.