Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Proved Way To Make Fifty Thousand Naira From Bulk SMS As A Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proved Way To Make Fifty Thousand Naira From Bulk SMS As A Beginner (433 Views)

One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proved Way To Make Fifty Thousand Naira From Bulk SMS As A Beginner by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Introduction
In response to plethora of questions I have
received since I published an article on Naira
Land; on how to make money via bulk SMS as a beginner, I have decided to make the article better in an elaborated way. Bulk SMS is a lucrative business in this era of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), especially in Nigeria.
Making success in the bulk SMS business is real and so many people; especially Nigerian youths have been fetching from the pool of wealth the business of bulk SMS possesses.
From the bulk of my experience, I am talking of how you can make at least Fifty Thousand Naira as profit from bulk SMS service within one month; as a beginner. I want to say it
categorically that as a beginner, you can make at least; Fifty Thousand Naira in a month as your profit if you are a serious business minded fellow. It doesn’t matter whether you have a bulk SMS portal or not. A bulk SMS portal is not a pre-condition for making money via bulk SMS, what you need is just to sign up for an account as a
re-seller on a dealer’s account and you are good to go; but if you can afford the cost of a portal as a beginner; why not? The ball is in your court.
In order to start a bulk SMS business and make a good success; there are few things you need to meet as you can see below.
Click on this link to read further.
www.knowledgeblog.net/2016/01/easiest-way-to-make-fifty-thousand.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Restrictions On Foreign Exchange Hits Businesses (audio) / Facebook Or Twitter Account With Huge Followership / Clearing And Forwarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.