Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers (17788 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / 5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by KAYD007(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2016
If na so, th JFK family would have taken to court every film maker in Hollywood that have used the case of the assassination of their beloved deceased in movies.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by unclet1985: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Am not among those that watch fake stories call Nigeria Movies... So I rest my case.... Na dem sabi......
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by tete7000(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2016
They should use fictitious names.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Abee79(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
I am sure it is all about the money. Oya, producers add more money for the families and you can have your peace! grin
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by steffans(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
OK na
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Naomite(f): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=emperorchedda post=41666680]The family might be looking for a huge sum of money as 'settlement' from the company claiming they are suing them for any falsehood or innuendo

Naija way no dey pure

Just what I thought. I believe money is d actually reason

1 Like

Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by timilehin007(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
otabuko:
Modified... ;DModified...
Lol we know una if we see una type. Nairaland
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by juman(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
She is an hero.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by lafuria1(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
The family is not been honest on what they really want. I watched the movie captain Philips, it was about a true life events of Somalian pirates who took an American captain hostage, real names were maintained, Captain Philips in real event was same captain Philips in the movie, like wise the hostage taker muse,

Also not everything was one hundred percent correct, they adjust some events but overall the maintained the main story.
Is either the family don't want the movie at all or they want, not all this Grammar they are speaking.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by whitecloth: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Was there even any Remembrance ceremony to honour this lady last year?? Naija, I hail thee.
Yes there was.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Codyt(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
ugolance:
But they consented the making of the movie in the first instance? Movie must remain a movie even Titanic story was blended with some romantic elements to make the movie sale. The family shouldn't be too strict on the producers if they really want the movie to be sold.
Gosh.... I wonder o. No chills from this people
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by richardoz(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
They have the right to sue the film maker if the deceased was not well portrayed! After all they are well-to-do that can not be persuaded by the film maker's token! It's not everybody that tolerates nonsense!
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by dominique(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:

The movie would even be crappy and dead on arrival..

Lol how you take know?
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by uncutz(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Her family had made enough sacrifice...starting from Ajayi Crowther to Herbert Macaulay now the late Dr
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Dr Adedevoh is fake doctor created for the fake Ebola hoax.

This lawsuit consequently, is also fake.

Ebola is a hoax
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by VintageCocktail(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
She was not the first person to die of Ebola. Nurse justina Ejelonu was.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Jacko01: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mtschew abeg make dis family take chill pill every1 knows true events r twisted..... Storyline can neva be expected to be 100% as it happened. Nigerians to binu sefsef....
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by kingdenny(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pure publicity stunt , I ain't falling for it, they want every one talking bout the movie even before it comes out and when the movies is finally out , what do u think every one would be doing ? Grabbing a copy and there account would be flashing green , undecided abeg make I hear word sue ko sue ni
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by juman(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
VintageCocktail:
She was not the first person to die of Ebola. Nurse justina Ejelonu was.

The nurse and other health workers that were involved in ebola thing were superb. The government officials were also jewel they were able to curtail the scourge.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
the last ship was the best movie/series to clearly depict d occurence of ebola, any oda movie is a counterfeit.
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by 4lorunsho(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
ugolance:
But they consented the making of the movie in the first instance? Movie must remain a movie even Titanic story was blended with some romantic elements to make the movie sale. The family shouldn't be too strict on the producers if they really want the movie to be sold.
but they should have seek their consent about making the movie when they know that her story is gonna be involved in the whole scenario
Re: Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers by jbblues24(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Background, style, atmosphere, job – strong. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic / Which Toothpaste Is The Best / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.