Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account (23495 Views)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by otabuko(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
I wish he'd be put in the same cell with Dasuki.....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by kristisking(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
The witchunting continues! APC government is yet to explain how it got the billions of naira used to fund Buhari's campaign. I think they should clean their own mess first before others.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Abduletudaye(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
So nah bad thing to get money again?

Must we all be [b]borrowing bank loan[/b]like Buhari?

grin grin
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by jameseva: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
You can really understand why this people have been shouting relentlessly about persecution and witch hunting!! They enriched themselves brutally at the expense of our soldiers and civilians!! All found guilty in the ongoing trial should be hanged by the balls!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by donj211: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
timilehin007:
Jonathan and his pdp crew will never know peace in the rest of their lives....these set of people makes make hate dz country d more.. cry
do u think u urself have peace ? Idiot
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by justice2016: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
VOTING BUHARI IS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. I HOPE HE EXTENDS HIS DRAGNET TO JONATHAN AND HIS WIFE. THOSE TWO MUST BE JAILED SO WE CAN KNOW HE IS TRULY FIGHTING CORRUPTION cool

And also fashola n amaech ...just witch hunting political enemy thats all .Pdp stopped him from being president 3 times hence he is dealing with PdP

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
he he this dasuki series is getting more interesting cheesy can't wait for the premier of the NNPC series. PDP is dead

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by modath(f): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
carinmom:

Are you serious So you mean apart from being a yam eater the auxiliary nurse is a horrible human being as well, nawaoooo grin

My sis, nor pray to see him in action.. grin

Watch any of his interview, notice he cuts people off & is covertly rude, imagine him without the camera.. cheesy

He has displayed public crase in my presence, na real loose cannon!!!

He beat up principal of his son's school cos his son was reprimanded for bringing a mobile phone to school contravening standing rules & regulations.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Hehehe....one day d bushmeat go catch d hunter...e. Gba mi ooo!!!...*laughin in pigin*...kikiki
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by allthingsgood: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
They should lock Metuh up and throw away the keys. That guy deserve to rot in kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by hmuhammad(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Must we all be borrowing bank loan like Buhari?
no b bad thing to get money but na bad thing to tif money undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Jaideyone(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2016
kristisking:
The witchunting continues! APC government is yet to explain how it got the billions of naira used to fund Buhari's campaign. I think they should clean their own mess first before others.
kai how old are you? your future is being mortgaged but you still find it reasonable to defend corruption. common sense is really not common

6 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by 989900: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
EFCC found that the company, which had N6, 676,576.06 as at November 24, 2014, recorded a balance of N1.4billion by December 2015.

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Jaideyone(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
justice2016:

And also fashola n amaech ...just witch hunting political enemy thats all .Pdp stopped him from being president 3 times hence he is dealing with PdP
you deserve a knock on the head for this silly statement. how old are you? did these people loot the treasury or not? so you expect a reasonable government to just sweep all these under the carpet? Shame on you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by carinmom(f): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
modath:

My sis, nor pray to see him in action.. grin

Watch any of his interview, notice he cuts people off & is covertly rude, imagine him without the camera.. cheesy

He has displayed public crase in my presence, na real loose cannon!!!

He beat up principal of his son's school cos his son was reprimanded for bringing a mobile phone to school contravening standing rules & regulations.

This shows how unserious PDP is in redeeming itself, having people like metuh as their spokesman will make the party to keep on losing relevance until when it will exist no more before 2019.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by kingsol212: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Na wao. Nsogbu adigo. Diokpa ga ahu nwii.
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by babafirst(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2016
kokoA:
GEJ's govmt turned a lot of people who hardly make close 15 million naira in a year into over night billionaires. Smh. Can you see the "transformation" in that company's account? It had only 6million as balance from whichever year it was created till Nov 2014, between Nov 2014 and Dec 2015 alone it recorded a whooping 1.4billion naira shocked Hmmm.. Even if na dem be the sole manufacturer, importer, distributor, retailer of bleaching cream in Nigeria sef. Haba!
That is why we are all saying #FIREONBUHARI!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by vikeyz(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
#FireonBuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Goke7: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2016
No wonder ffk keep writing open letters to PMB, e be like say im turn go soon reach o, now I now know why metuh said he will not hang PMB's picture in their office grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by laidian(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Buhari should just leave PDP members alone, what is wrong if they used N1.4b to buy Tom Tom and Chocomilo for Nigerians that attended campaigns. Stop intimidating the yam eaters!

I cross lege awaitin anoda press statement frm those that brought our economy to her kneels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Goke7: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Must we all be borrowing bank loan like Buhari?

This your post is so shameless bruv
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by ziccoit: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
How do these people sleep?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Luukasz(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
No wonder he's been roaring like a wounded lion all this while without knowing he's got a skull in his wardrobe. PDP and ranting are like brothers and sisters
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Aufbauh:
The most annoying thing about this their looting is that they did it unintelligently.

Imagine admitting a transaction of 1.4b naira into an account that has less than 7m within the space of a month, probably with a company that has no job competence or capacity to rake in such money in a year.

Anyway to whom the gods want to destroy they'll first make crazy.
Thank you for this enlightenment.
PDP looted unintelligently. Now, APC, learning from them, will loot INTELLIGENTLY and cover their tracks perfectly well. That's why they will always tell whoever complains to " Produce evidence " even when manifestations of looting are very glaring - like the ' ATM ' for their campaign money.
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Luukasz(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2016
laidian:
Buhari should just leave PDP members alone, what is wrong if they used N1.4b to buy Tom Tom and Chocomilo for Nigerians that attended campaigns. Stop intimidating the yam eaters!
I cross lege awaitin anoda press statement frm those that brought our economy to her kneels.
I can see your brain is diseased N1.4B to purchase Tom Tom and Choco Milo who does that only a spend thrift

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by Duru009(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2016
This corruption trial its becoming too sectional n tribalist for my liking........

Its not balance at all......
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by asha80(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Duru009:
This corruption trial its becoming too sectional n tribalist for my liking........

Its not balance at all......
keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by timilehin007(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2016
donj211:
do u think u urself have peace ? Idiot

U are a fool castrated son of a biatch...how those what I posted concern you? Well if U are one of his (Jonathan) crew you will never know peace in the rest of your life and your life will be miserable just like the state U and your daft boss left Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by lordmagic(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Even if APC fails,dey will neva leave 9ja in dis state wia pdp left us!
Re: EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account by toprealman: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
VOTING BUHARI IS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. I HOPE HE EXTENDS HIS DRAGNET TO JONATHAN AND HIS WIFE. THOSE TWO MUST BE JAILED SO WE CAN KNOW HE IS TRULY FIGHTING CORRUPTION cool
He is clueless so using probing to cover up his "cluelessness" suites perfectly.
He should tell us his role in the PTF scam....when crude oil was pure gold. Rarbisshh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video As Atiku & Okowa Campaign In Katsina State / Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.