Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan (30424 Views)

Buhari: We Disappointed Prophets Of Doom In 2015 / How Aguiyi-Ironsi, Gowon And Nzeogwu Met Their Doom On July 29 / Nigerians Put Sen. Ben Bruce On Blast Over His Silence At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by BCJAY(f): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Despite the short coning associated with his govt he is a man of peace. He is so humble God bless GEJ for accepting the peoples choice humbly.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by BCJAY(f): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Despite the short coming associated with his govt he is a man of peace. He is so humble God bless GEJ for accepting the peoples choice humbly.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by eniorisha(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2016
To d real men of God who predicted doom prior to d 2014 general elections. They might saw it right & God might av spoken to them but due to d fervent & unrelented prayers of His people, I believe d unchallengabe mercies of God was responsible for d "undoom"(peace) God gave us in place of doom earlier prophesized!

Examples of such in d bible are cases of king Hezekiah & story of Ninefeh!
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
CONGRATS SIR,U'RE PEACE LOVING MAN
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by aupeyeme(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
aupeyeme:
In Olamide's voice: "This award belongs to Buhari because Buhari is our international man of the year 2015, F**K DAT S**T, BABA-IYA YAN, APC ti take over; travelling HISS back to back meeting world power countries rulers"
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by aupeyeme(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
aupeyeme:
[/quote][quote author=AnnaKareninaFan post=41664272]Former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has expressed his gratitude to African Sun Times on his emergence as its 2015 International Person of the Year. Jonathan took to his Facebook earlier with a personally-signed message on his verified page:

" I thank The African Sun Times for naming me as its International Person of the year, 2015. I am indeed humbled by this honour. When I think about it, I understand why this medium may have thought me worthy of such an honour. However, I believe that my people, the Nigerian people, are more deserving of this honour.

"We, the Nigerian people put to shame naysayers and prophets of doom and in 2015, we held a most transparent, violence free and credible elections that transferred power from one political party to another and from an incumbent to the opposition, without rancour, bitterness or strife. In the process, we proved that nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian or any national of any country for that matter. That to me, is a most worthy testimonial of the character of the Nigerian nation and the resilience of our people which is why I dedicate this honour to them. May God continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1072721022778271&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1072721022778271%3Atl_objid.1072721022778271%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1454313599%3A-1798874313635146819&__tn__=%2As

APC
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Mrevildoer(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
there is no pretender like buhari. let me show something

I knw sir
politics in nigeria be like game of thrones, they are all liars and pretenders
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by preciousMI1(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has expressed his gratitude to African Sun Times on his emergence as its 2015 International Person of the Year. Jonathan took to his Facebook earlier with a personally-signed message on his verified page:

" I thank The African Sun Times for naming me as its International Person of the year, 2015. I am indeed humbled by this honour. When I think about it, I understand why this medium may have thought me worthy of such an honour. However, I believe that my people, the Nigerian people, are more deserving of this honour.

"We, the Nigerian people put to shame naysayers and prophets of doom and in 2015, we held a most transparent, violence free and credible elections that transferred power from one political party to another and from an incumbent to the opposition, without rancour, bitterness or strife. In the process, we proved that nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian or any national of any country for that matter. That to me, is a most worthy testimonial of the character of the Nigerian nation and the resilience of our people which is why I dedicate this honour to them. May God continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1072721022778271&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1072721022778271%3Atl_objid.1072721022778271%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1454313599%3A-1798874313635146819&__tn__=%2As

every statement GEJ makes is golden.
an epitome of wisdom
keep making me love you daily
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
The humble and peaceful one nice one.

Richie, you're always on NL. Hope the First-Class is imminent?
Your activeness qualifies you for a Mod.. #winks
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Demmocrats(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
electrify:

Richie, you're always on NL. Hope the First-Class is imminent?
Your activeness qualifies you for a Mod.. #winks

Hehe do you think american schools are like 9ja. its not like that bro.

Anyway school just resumed yesterday.

I soon be scarse on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by hush15: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2016
divinehand2003:
Africa, Nigeria in particular, is a place where mediocres are celebrated, worshipped and adored. It's so appalling and ridiculous. GEJ must have bought the award for all I care. Rubbish!!!

See ya life, this is what happens when you allow hate to dominate you.

Repent for the kingdom is nigh o...
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by davico2006(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
so retrieving budget is a crime?
no but foolishness
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by NakedEve: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
U r doomed for discriminating LGBT
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by demarc001: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Burger01:
Only reason I like Jonathan is because he is a man of peace, but his cluelessness is beyond human comprehension...and this, his cohort of yam eaters took full advantage of. How unfortunate undecided

See how you contradict yourself, somebody you call clueless yet you point out he is peaceful (a clueless person does not have peace and is never close to peace). People will just any word they like and the likes of you just go ahead using it without direction.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

every good has its bad,bt am suprise your two eye has never seen something good in this present administration....
Stop the hatred and pray for strength for this man to take us to where God want him to take us to..
To the lagoon i guess. God forbid it cnt happen.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Styleshans(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
But you almost ruin Nigeria with your looting...
Am sure you are currently learning from you boss(PMB)

Your reasoning is poor and you have stupid tendencies in your got damn dull brain, pmb can never in his life equal GEJ in achievement and recognition, so if you don't know what to say kindly put your mouth under lock.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Validated: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
How I wish Buhari will ever be able to write this same story sometimes in the future... but like a leopard and its skin, he will never change even when his followers chant "Chanji" after him!!! Immediately he took over, elections become inconclusive, political opponents are hounded into prison and blood-letting in now the lot of Nigerians.

Buhari sef grin grin grin

Is this the change
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by emmydollars4life(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
But you almost ruin Nigeria with your looting...
Am sure you are currently learning from you boss(PMB)
Most you show your age on this write up, social media change agent that attacked Fayose for giving bag of Rice, while their were given a plate of Rice.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Styleshans:

Your reasoning is poor and you have stupid tendencies in your got damn dull brain, pmb can never in his life equal GEJ in achievement and recognition, so if you don't know what to say kindly put your mouth under lock.
shame on you...
Comparing GEJ with jonathan is like comparing chelsea to real madrid...
Come 2019,people will be begging PMB for 2nd term in office,unlike GEJ who is forcing him self on us
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

shame on you...
Comparing GEJ with jonathan is like comparing chelsea to real madrid...
Come 2019,people will be begging PMB for 2nd term in office,unlike GEJ who is forcing him self on us
taaaaaaAaaaaaaa gerrarahia ... Beg fire! Nothing wey person no go see for this naija. Bounce joor!
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by tinktanker: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

what will you now call a leader who has no clear direction...
A leader who is been controlled...
This is not the issue of suppoerters or not...
This fact and reality
a leader Dat can't even read a budget abi, abi d one dat is a tyrant dat doesn't obey rule of law. Abi d one dat lies of technically defeating terrorism. Or he Dat wants to strangle d media. Or d one dat frames oppositions up?
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
a leader Dat can't even read a budget abi, abi d one dat is a tyrant dat doesn't obey rule of law. Abi d one dat lies of technically defeating terrorism. Or he Dat wants to strangle d media. Or d one dat frames oppositions up?
d more we answer d guy, d more we elevate his brain status. It is not worth the stress moreover see I'm name. Lytech just like Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Pedro369(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
International Person of the Year# So happy for u
Hope my turn will come IJN
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,u want to name ur innocent child clueless corrupt hopeless failled gej, my bible tells me t hat good name is far better than plenty richies. God bless good name buhari
He said he'll name is son "Goodluck" not "GEJ" what's clueless, corrupt and hopeless about the name "Goodluck? "
The hatred in you is real that you can't even read properly without typing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.