Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Living Life Like It Should Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Life Like It Should Be (501 Views)

Must Know For A Better Living Life :The 5 Indicators Of An Evil And Wicked Heart / The Power In Living Life Intentionally / Christianity Is Not A Religion But A Living Life Of God That Transcend To humani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living Life Like It Should Be by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Scientists define life as the presence of breathe.. I.e where there is no breathe there is no life. But God sees life as fulfilling the purpose He designed for you. I.e where there is no purpose, their is no life. A man confirmed scientifically dead might still be fulfilling purpose. See 2 kings 13:21 Holy Bible (NIV). Once while some Israelites were burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man's body into Elisha's tomb. When the body touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet. Nothing kills a man under purpose, Nothing blurrs a vision under purpose. Purpose can only be located in the Giver of breathe. Look to Jesus and live..fulfilling purpose in Life.. like Paul said "For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" These are the last words of Steve Jobs .. aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to. At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death. In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer.. If he after acquiring so much wealth and tasting huge success feels he lost purpose, Then we can say affirmatively that there are "Successful failures" defined as a league of achievers that never got the easiest piece they would have acquired effortlessly. In God we find purpose God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Hebdo Now Angering Catholics With Cartoon Of GOD As Blood-soaked Gun-tot / PSALM 65 Vs LUKE 8 Vs MATTHEW 14!!! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.