Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Issues In The Advertising Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issues In The Advertising Industry (618 Views)

The Advertising Career Could Be For You. / Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus / Do You Knoe The Advertising Agency That Handles Visafone Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues In The Advertising Industry by mistarich(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hi everyone,

I want to seek your opinion on this topic. I realise that every industry has it's own issues that is particular to it. Right now, i'd love it if you could share issues you have noticed in the advertising industry.
Thanks for you response.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Life Guard In Hotel / Marketers Wanted Based On Commission / Large Format & Printing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.