Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy (33041 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by anytexy: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
ChelseaDr:
Congrats Kano Junior.

@OP has Kanu been convicted?

The last time I checked he was still the accused. You know things change with such an alarming speed l may not have noticed.... Just my observation
You get eye like me. Don't mind the Op. Maybe na em convict am.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by rajwas(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
He shall be named Traitor

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by HRich(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
mrBN:
The Pregnant wife of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, his wife Uchechi Okwu Kanu has finally delivered a bouncing baby boy.

Reports reaching us have it that, Kanu's wife who has been pregnant for months now, finally put to bed a baby boy, his husband Mazi Kanu is still under detention in custody of Department State Service DSS under president Buhari's order.

He was convicted of Treasonable Felony and belonging to Unlawful Society.

Congrats to his wife for delivering safely. may God be praise!

source>http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/good-news-nnamdi-kanus-wife-delivers-a-bouncing-baby-boy/
Thank you Nigerian Government for have Arrested Nnamdi Kanu,

It have made me to know more about him.

It has made Biafra to always be on the News

If Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested how will i know that his wife have given birth?

God may your name be Praise.

I'm not typing from Zoo ooO.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by tuscani: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
FG SHOULD LOCK UP THE WIFE AND BABY TOO IF THEY EVER COME HOME COS THAT BOY MIGHT GROW UP TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE HIS SOON TO BE LATE FATHER STOPPED. IF THIS WERE NORTH-KOREA THAT FAMILY MIGHT BE ELIMINATED BY KIM JONG UN
It speaks volume when we compare Nigeria to north korea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by preciousMI1(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
there's something I don't get in this biafra ISSUE.

a set of people wants to move out from a group, from my understanding thos existing group hates d biafra if I'm right?
I was thinking when someone is hated they should be left to themselves?
I think they should allow d biafrians go and build their own sovereign state. if u don't like someone let them go peacefully

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by preciousMI1(f): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
See the Ashawo wey namdi kanu dey fucck for hotel before DSS catch am. Na cheap Ashawo wey get smelly toto

Photoshop.... I saw dis pic in 2012 as a cheating pregnant woman and a lover...

what Does it profit to lie for fun?
in 2016 you have to try harder in lying

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by martineverest(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dilector incarnate. So sad, he might not see his father
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by xordik(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Anoda Biafra pikin born......he should be kept beside his treasonous father whoiz chilling in dss custody.....so he will orientate him to take a different path unlike him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by martineverest(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Here comes BiaFRAT-let
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by DutchNegro(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hell Boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Longeria(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
FG SHOULD LOCK UP THE WIFE AND BABY TOO IF THEY EVER COME HOME COS THAT BOY MIGHT GROW UP TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE HIS SOON TO BE LATE FATHER STOPPED. IF THIS WERE NORTH-KOREA THAT FAMILY MIGHT BE ELIMINATED BY KIM JONG UN
For your mind you've made a comment abi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by amnesty7: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
He shaall be called Ojukwu Jr.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Juban(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Where you the person that covicted him of treason charges?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by ROYALD(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
HE WAS NOT CONVICTED BUT ACCUSED OF .LET US TRY FOR ONCE TELL THE TRUTH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is a Bad news for ( Bugaria)Buhari..... I am sure this boy will be more mean than the father for the fact he was born in his father's trial time, Now that Nnamdi Kanu has a Boy, death will mean nothing to him any more. Buhari is in deep shiit

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by okwyzo(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ebukaobi:
So Dilector has a wife? Pregnant wife?

And yet he was caught with a teenager in a Lagos Hotel?

Nnamdi Kanu is a cheat and a scammer

when an illetrate writes anything here, other illiterates must definitely like his write up! D news was countered same day, fake news from punch, sahara reporters, the nations: beware of fake news, readers are leaders!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by kayroy5(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
They will do the naming ceremony inside prison and name the child "Biaboy"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by CandyBar: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
This guy leave im family for UK come here dey decieve people.
"Biafrans" make una wise up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Tripleclick(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
If it is in North Korea you wont see an internet to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=mrBN post=41670823]The Pregnant wife of the leader order.

He is an accused. Not yet a convict. Get it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
mrBN:
The Pregnant wife of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, his wife Uchechi Okwu Kanu has finally delivered a bouncing baby boy.

Reports reaching us have it that, Kanu's wife who has been pregnant for months now, finally put to bed a baby boy, his husband Mazi Kanu is still under detention in custody of Department State Service DSS under president Buhari's order.

Congrats to his wife for delivering safely. may God be praise!

source>http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/good-news-nnamdi-kanus-wife-delivers-a-bouncing-baby-boy/

another monkey born to join zoo of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by Jesusloveyou: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
i hereby name him Nnamdi Kanu jr. d great. cheesy
u want d innocent baby to become useless like his father kanu, pls fellow biafran train up dis baby in d d right way to be great, not like d uselrss kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy by kayfra: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
swagaholic:
1 day, just 1 day, we will have our dream home....

Would that be in VGC or Northern Foreshore Estate? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.