Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. (1372 Views)

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by Toptic(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015.
The topic isn't to drive you to visit this post but to remind my fellow Nairalanders what I said in January 2015 about a business idea that I said will bring anyone that invested into it millions in regardless of where you live.

Did you know that I can't really calculate all I made from it in 2015? plus a new factory now opened out of the country. And it will still turn hundreds of people into millionaire this year also...Yes you can sue me on that.

It's production of decorative ceiling boards!
Do you know that more houses are going to be built this year than in the past three years? And you can start this business with less than N5,000?

Just think of it...if you can have an extra source of income this year.

Join me this year as we rake cash from all builders nation wide.
Go start something big in 2016!
Great things starts small...go start something!

Michael Dell started from a partitioned room. Silver bed started from a rented apartment. Its never a crime to starts small, but its a crime to remain small.

please visit the link on my signature to contact me. Thanks and do have a prosperous year ahead!
Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by Toptic(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Im sorry for not being available since... im bCk in the country now. 08025137012.
Below is what kept me busy in Bamenda cameroon.
Our new dynamic ceiling boards now availabkr in Cameroon market. Glory be to God almightt!

Now i can show you how at a give away price...im now ready to reveal all i know and that i've gathered in the last 5 years in this business.

Check my signature and call me.
Thanks

Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by millhouse: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
U made so much millions, and u are selling the e-book for 3k? I doubt if u have made a dime from the biz

1 Like

Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by Toptic(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
millhouse:
U made so much millions, and u are selling the e-book for 3k? I doubt if u have made a dime from the biz

Man, there is no success without a sacrifice!
I can decide to give it out to everyone here it cost me no pain.

But, thats how nature treats us all, a price to know if u truly needed it so badly!

Come to my workshop and see for yourself. shallom
Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by flourishing(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Toptic:

Man, there is no success without a sacrifice!
I can decide to give it out to everyone here it cost me no pain.

But, thats how nature treats us all, a price to know if u truly needed it so badly!

Come to my workshop and see for yourself. shallom

sir i would like to visit your factory. Am based in lagos.
Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by Toptic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
flourishing:

sir i would like to visit your factory. Am based in lagos.
contact me on 08025137012
Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by dav8id(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
millhouse:

people don't work on free info..

at lease when you pay for info..and if you refused to work towards it,then you are the loser ..

but when you get free info and you refused to work o it ..you lose nothing ...

so price tag is to filter the jokers from the real business minded ..

1 Like

Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by Toptic(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
dav8id:

people don't work on free info..

at lease when you pay for info..and if you refused to work towards it,then you are the loser ..

but when you get free info and you refused to work o it ..you lose nothing ...

so price tag is to filter the jokers from the real business minded ..

Thats the blatant truth!
Thumb up man

1 Like

Re: This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. by millhouse: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Na una win oooo. Take una Mata and go

(1) (Reply)

Labeling And Packaging Company / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Explains Why It Banned Nigerian Shoppers / Yayyy!! Dollar Finally Crashes In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.