Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment (2714 Views)

Get Rid Of Blogger Comment Box In Exchange For A Guest Post / How To Add Emoticon/smileys In Blogger Comment System / How To Disable Captcha In Joomal Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
How to Disable Captcha in Blogger Comment

The word verification is very useful in time of avoiding spammers but it is too stressful for most visitors to your blog and that can reduce your blog value but you don't have to continue with the captcha because blogger has tools for checking spam. So why don't just disable it and make your blog visitors happy and do you know that it takes much time to comment using that word verification.

Most time when you use a small phone to check any blog and you want to comment most times you will find it difficult to see the letter especially when using Nokia 112 and a scratch screen lol very funny most people try it many times and when thier head gets hot the just forget about your blog totally.

A you all know blogger is a very good platform it has great features and the are wonderful and you van remove that captcha and make you comment box easy and simply just follow the steps below.

=> Log into your blogger dashboard and then click on the blog you have this issue with

=> Now move your mouse down to the settings and click on it.

=> Then click on post and comment and then move down to the comment.

=> Now look for show word verification and select NO and then click on the save button.

Now you are now free from the verification problem remember that after doing this you will have many spam comments.

If you would like stop anonymous comments then use this steps below.

=> Now you will have to go back to the settings in your blogger dashboard

=> Click on post a comment

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/how-to-disable-captcha-in-blogger.html?m=1
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
ok noted

But how do i enable it on my Bulk SMS site www.411tradersms.com ?
Im gratful
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2016
on what platform are you using for the sms site?
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2016
On what platform is your sms site
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
zealmatblog:
On what platform is your sms site
i know its a Joomla site
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2016
can just book mark the site while i post the procedure there?
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2016
stanlink:

i know its a Joomla site

dont understand what u meant by that pls
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
i said am composing that tutorial now just bookmark that site
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
zealmatblog:
i said am composing that tutorial now just bookmark that site
ok
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
you can now check it
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
zealmatblog:
you can now check it
CLICK ON WHAT PLS
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
To be able to remove that from your SMS portal click here to get the tutorial

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/how-to-disable-captcha-in-joomal-comment.html?m=1
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by stanlink(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
zealmatblog:
To be able to remove that from your SMS portal click here to get the tutorial

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/how-to-disable-captcha-in-joomal-comment.html?m=1

i wanted to enable it on my site www.411tradersms.com
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Then have you done it?
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by philsss(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2016
zealmatblog:
How to Disable Captcha in Blogger Comment

The word verification is very useful in time of avoiding spammers but it is too stressful for most visitors to your blog and that can reduce your blog value but you don't have to continue with the captcha because blogger has tools for checking spam. So why don't just disable it and make your blog visitors happy and do you know that it takes much time to comment using that word verification.

Most time when you use a small phone to check any blog and you want to comment most times you will find it difficult to see the letter especially when using Nokia 112 and a scratch screen lol very funny most people try it many times and when thier head gets hot the just forget about your blog totally.

A you all know blogger is a very good platform it has great features and the are wonderful and you van remove that captcha and make you comment box easy and simply just follow the steps below.

=> Log into your blogger dashboard and then click on the blog you have this issue with

=> Now move your mouse down to the settings and click on it.

=> Then click on post and comment and then move down to the comment.

=> Now look for show word verification and select NO and then click on the save button.

Now you are now free from the verification problem remember that after doing this you will have many spam comments.

If you would like stop anonymous comments then use this steps below.

=> Now you will have to go back to the settings in your blogger dashboard

=> Click on post a comment

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/how-to-disable-captcha-in-blogger.html?m=1

I did exact same tin it didn't work
www.gistnigerians..com
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Are you serious can you let me help you?
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by LoardSmith: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
New year brings new challenges, especially in the IT world. It is time now for looking back at 2011 and making some conclusions. Let us explore the state of web development which is one of the most mature and fast-growing parts of the worldwide IT markete read more .
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by tomusa0106: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
I appreciate the effort you put into learning and sharing such good and interesting new information. Thank you so much for that and I will share what I read with my friends. fall guys
Re: How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment by danielhamphery: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Are you looking for an experienced and reliable pool installation company in oshawa? Look no more! Presidential Pools want to share everything you need to know about pool construction in Oshawa, what you require, and how it all works.

For the best dog training services in scarborough checkout friendlyk9.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours / Naija Host( Testimonies Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.