Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted (613 Views)

Job Opportunity As Teachers And Private Tutors Available / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) / Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by tymoti(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
Are you tired of poverty? Are ready to make quick money? Are interested in the emancipation of the Niger delta? Then this opportunity is for you.

We are a reputable non-governmental organization located in the creeks of the Niger Delta. We are interested in energetic, goal oriented, street smart and intelligent individuals experienced in the abduction of eminent citizens

Job Requirement:
• No educational background is required (any educational certificate would be an advantage)
• Two years experience in nefarious activities (ex-convicts of rape, murder, hooliganism, arm robbery, drug-pushing would be an added advantage)
• Ability to efficiently use firearms. Un-emotionally inclined. Ability to follow orders through without excuses within time limits.
• Ability to perform efficiently under-pressure and with little supervision.
• In depth understanding of the road network of major cities in Nigeria.
• Excellent driving skills, disguising skills. Fluency in Nigeria’s three major languages.
• Age limit 20 to 30 years

Duties:
• Abducting eminent politicians, white expatriates, foreign diplomats, bankers and rich business men (including their relatives).
• Performing negotiations involved in ransom collections, disposing bodies of victims, liaising with security operatives in getting the job done.
• Taking the risk to make sure the job is done.

Remuneration is Extremely Attractive.

If you are interested then send a detailed resume to kidnappers2009@nigeria.com within two weeks of this publication.
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by Noname007: 1:50am On Jun 16, 2009
I think something is wrong with you. U need a psychological doctor. Lol
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by itsmayiela(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
Sir,
Although i lack most of the qualities u're seeking but bad-as-e-bad still beta pass at-all at-all. i have been sending my resume and cover note to the stated email address but it's just not going.could u please check if you correctly typed that email addy?

It's not my wish to do this kind of job but i have been unemployed for almost a decade now and i can no longer stand the financial embarrassment i receive in the society. I am looking forward to your sending the correct email. my phone number is 07061250218.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by tymoti(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
itsmayiela:

Sir,
Although i lack most of the qualities u're seeking but bad-as-e-bad still beta pass at-all at-all. i have been sending my resume and cover note to the stated email address but it's just not going.could u please check if you correctly typed that email addy?

keep trying, or you could post it on this web site. you would contacted shortly grin
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by tboyjnr(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
DO you have a pension scheme, ?
what about life and property insurance, ?
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by hamjola: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2009
i think someone is confused here.i wonder how some pple cud be so gullible to simple creative piece.
@tymoti
nice one.u shld work in a creative department of an advertising firm.nice idea
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by Globaltel(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
Global Telecom is a USA base company (www.networkingmsp.com) is looking for a blogger to write how technology is used in Africa. If you are fascinated with internet, computer, MP3, Mobile phone, SMS and love writing you can get paid $20.00 per 500 words. Please e-mail your writing experience to [email]santos@networkingmsp.com[/email]

How will I Be Paid?
Payments are made via Western Union or bank wire transfer.

When will I be paid?
Payments are made after 10 days your assigned task has been approved.
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by Puvguy: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
itsmayiela,

Good one there. grin
Re: Job Opportunity: Kidnappers Wanted by getmeme: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
Are you tired of poverty? Are ready to make quick money? Are interested in the emancipation of the Niger delta? Then this opportunity is for you.

We are a reputable non-governmental organization located in the creeks of the Niger Delta. We are interested in energetic, goal oriented, street smart and intelligent individuals experienced in the abduction of eminent citizens

Job Requirement:
• No educational background is required (any educational certificate would be an advantage)
• Two years experience in nefarious activities (ex-convicts of rape, murder, hooliganism, arm robbery, drug-pushing would be an added advantage)
• Ability to efficiently use firearms. Un-emotionally inclined. Ability to follow orders through without excuses within time limits.
• Ability to perform efficiently under-pressure and with little supervision.
• In depth understanding of the road network of major cities in Nigeria.
• Excellent driving skills, disguising skills. Fluency in Nigeria’s three major languages.
• Age limit 20 to 30 years

Duties:
• Abducting eminent politicians, white expatriates, foreign diplomats, bankers and rich business men (including their relatives).
• Performing negotiations involved in ransom collections, disposing bodies of victims, liaising with security operatives in getting the job done.
• Taking the risk to make sure the job is done.

Remuneration is Extremely Attractive.

If you are interested then send a detailed resume to kidnappers2009@nigeria.com within two weeks of this publication.

This is kind of person the American Government is looking for .

tymoti You too much ride on! this is creativity in display

(1) (Reply)

A Highly Reputable Bank Seeks Male Secretary / Enhance Your Marketability! / I Need Help About Chamcity Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.