Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

An Apeal To The Mods - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Apeal To The Mods (881 Views)

Dear Mods - Who Keeps Closing The Military Threads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Apeal To The Mods by fammo: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
First of all, I must commend the Brains behind the creation of this wonderful forum, no doubt Nairaland has become an important part of the Nigerian online community, a place where people of different classes, races, culture, languages and location can deliberate on topical issues as it affects our day to day living, keeping us aware of the various happenings within the country and in other parts of the world at large. It has afforded members of this forum the opportunity to see the various reactions of people to different issues and further widening the awareness range of its readers. For the aforementioned reasons and more I say kudos to the operators of Nairaland, great job guyz!
I will like to use this post as an appeal to the Operators for the creation of a new Category in addition to the present ones. I propose the category to be Titled :Motivation. It will be a category where topics and write up relating to motivational issues, goal achievements and life tips will be posted.
It will no doubt be an avenue to better the Lives of the teeming followers of this forum. I have formed the habit of checking Nairaland every now and then for something new, it will be an advantage if I can read various life impacting topics here.
I will be glad if this appeal can be considered and granted speedy approval.
I am also appealing to fellow Nairalanders to support this request by commenting positively. Sorry for posting this under this forum. Thanks. Happy 2016

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Nigerians. / Man Hospitalized After Manhood Gets Stuck In Wrench During Kinky Knacks / ISIS Leader Al-baghdadi 'killed By US In Raqqa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.