Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid (1306 Views)

Bee Farming Can Generate Billions Of Dollars For Nigeria – Usaid Official / Agric Funding / Agricultural Funding With Assistance From Usaid West African Trade Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid by Pearlcon: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Are you engaged in any of these commodities?
(Cashew, Rice, Millet, Maize, Shea, Mangoes, Livestock and Apparel)

Are you thinking of expansion and possibly exportation

Do you need funds to assist you in purchasing equipment, seedlings or processing?

PearlMutual Consulting Limited have been appointed USAID West Africa Trade & Investment Hub Financial Adviser in Nigeria. Our objective is to help farmers and firms engaged in the USAID focused 8 products (Cashew, Rice, Millet, Maize, Shea, Mangoes, Livestock and Apparel) increase their capacity to produce and export to West African countries and globally by facilitating finance through the assistance of USAID.

We shall be glad to discuss this business proposal with you or management of your company to see how we can both contribute to increased regional and global trade. Please note that a business plan and cash flow projections is a vital document in assessing these funds.

For more information please write sunday.udoh@pearlmutual.com or call 08165789484
Re: Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
thks for the info bro pls how do i partake in the funding process. pls reply and i do i go about d registration process.
Re: Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid by Pearlcon: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2016
kindly send a mail to the email stated. Regards
Re: Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid by Johnnyessence(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
for more info privately this is my e-mail:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thks for ur reply
Re: Agric Funding With Assistance From Usaid by bolafez(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
bolafez@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Floating Fish Food For Cheap- Satisfaction Guaranteed! Get 5kgs Free b4 purchase / Fufu For Sale / Top Feeds Distributor And Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.