Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Primate Ayodele Warns: Buhari Will Embarrass Jonathan As Apc May Break - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Warns: Buhari Will Embarrass Jonathan As Apc May Break (394 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Warns: Buhari Will Embarrass Jonathan As Apc May Break by Nairapeople(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
The Founder and Spiritual Head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has just released the end-of-the-year messages in which as usual warns the nations and individuals not to relent in seeking the face of God in every situations, as he says, it is the only way tragedies of all kinds can be averted. In the past, the respected seer had giving prophecies many of which came to pass. Some of these include the warning that the PDP would not survive its March 28, 2015 collapse and that even the current ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would be split. The cleric is famous for his near accurate revelations, which has made him one of Nigeria’s greatest seers of the time. The man of God predicted the ongoing economic crisis two years ago and was the first to announce that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan would be the last president of PDP. Among his latest prophecies is the shocker that President Muhammadu Buhari and a leader of the ruling APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will fight and their rift will expose many underhand dealings like the ongoing plots to revive Buhari’s CPC and what he called Northern agenda. During his yearly charity programme where he shared gifts to the church faithful and the less privileged, ranging from cash, live chickens, bags of rice, vegetable oil including fabrics worth several millions of Naira, Primate Ayodele spared some time with select journalists to whom he revealed his latest prophecy. Excerpt…

Please, share some of your prophecies that have come to pass?
On page 43 of Daily Champion of Wednesday Dec. 24, 2014; “I foresee crisis in PDP during and after the 2015 General Elections; the same fate will befall the APC. The terrorists will continue with their series of attacks in the North East of Nigeria. The telecommunication sector will face lots of crisis in 2015. The incoming National assembly will face lots of misunderstanding especially the House of Representatives. On Sports: Unexpected clubs will challenge the dominance of some established clubsides in the English Premiership League.” On page 67 of Leadership Sunday of Nov. 8, 2015; “The Nigerian U17 Football Team at the world cup will lift the Junior World Cup. A former Chief of Defence Staff will face probe. I foresee the removal of the EFCC Boss.” On page 43 of Daily Champion of Dec. 24, 2014: “Our Nollywood stars and Journalists should pray against deaths in 2015 and also rebuke attacks on them. The economy of some states will breakdown except the Lord intervenes.” In City People magazine of Jan. 14, 2015 page 31; “I foresee shakeup in NNPC even as prices of petroleum products will fluctuate in the world market. Allison Maduekwe should pray against health challenges and to avert blackmail. The CBN will come out with new policy frameworks especially new guidelines for commercial banks. I foresee the NNPC being probed and a new leadership even as crisis will expose its activities. Terrorism will continue whether PDP or APC is in power after 2015. Let us pray so that a former Minister will not pass away. Let us pray so as not to lose two former governors.” In City People of Jan. 14, 2015 page 31; “Sycophants will seek for the shift in dates of 2015 election dates.” On page 10 of Saturday Independent of Jan. 3, 2015; “Neither the victory of Buhari nor that of Jonathan will guarantee peace except we pray well. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro should pray against political disappointment. On page 38 of Sunday Sun of Dec 28, 2014; “If APC embarks on aggressive grassroots campaign, the party will win presidential election in 2015.” On page 8 of Saturday Independent of July 18 2015: “The Taraba State APC governorship candidate called Mama Taraba needs prayers and favour to win her petition at the tribunal. The Rivers and Akwa Ibom State governors should not underrate the petitions against them at the election tribunals. Both PDP governors lost at the tribunal. In the months of October, November, December 2015 and January 2016 some speakers will be removed. I foresee changes in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.”

And This is 2015 year end, what do you foresee in 2016? “I see Saudi Arabia being attacked by terrorists. I see that Ebola is still very much around Africa. Coca Cola will rebrand and must pray against fire outbreak. Political enemies will disorganize the Bayelsa State Governor so that his second term bid can crumble. But if Governor Dickson seeks the face of God and works very hard, he will win a second term. But if he relaxes, the APC candidate will shock him. Let’s pray against attacks on our pipelines.

But you reportedly said during the last general elections that the PDP will not win some core northern states? …
Cuts in… I don’t understand what you are talking about. But what God made me to see on that issue, I shared it on page 10 of Saturday Independent of Jan. 3, 2015; I said ‘God told me that the APC will win in Sokoto State, that the PDP will find it difficult to retain Kaduna, Kano and Katsina.’ All these are stories now, This is how to know a true prophet of God and sometimes God can change His mind on certain things. God is unquestionable because He shares His plans with His prophets alone and that is why the prophets of the nation should be on their toes to warn on impending dooms. Prophecy is not to create panic.

Do you see the administration of President Buhari succeeding in its war against corruption,?
Buhari is very sincere about his war against corruption. But I see him shooting himself in the leg because he is goin
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/primate-ayodele-warns-buhari-will-embarrass-jonathan-as-apc-may-break/

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Hair Covering By Ladies In Church / Does God's Grace Blot Out The Law? / Please I Need An Employment Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.