Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). (2726 Views)

More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/vet Assistant Job(extremely Passionate) / I'm Available For Kennel Attendant Or Vet Assistant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Career Objective:

To obtain a Kennel Assistant position in a growth-oriented environment where I can definitely put to use my inherent and accumulated learnt skills and also acquire new abilities which is my dream.

To care for animals while i offer them the best companionship by serving as a kennel attendant.

Summary of Skills:
1. Ability to foster positive working relationships with clients
2. Ability to educate clients as regarding the animals
3. Ability to Perform repairs and cleaning of cages, facilities, and kennel grounds including waste removal, and also to Maintain a high level of organization by following schedule.
4. Ability to Socialize the dogs in order for them to become adoptable.

Experience:
I have worked with the following animals...
1. Dogs (Which I am extremely passionate about).
2. Pigs.
3. Poultry birds (Chickens and Turkeys).

Location is Sango Ota (By The Winners Church). But distance is not a barrier.

TEL: 0803 054 6462

Jesunifemi

Note: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."-Confucious

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need."- Jerry Gillies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by Yababoy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Where do you stay?
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sango Ota. Distance is no barrier where passion is burning...
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yababoy:
Where do you stay?

Sango Ota
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow this is a Nigerian Cesar Millan in the making.
May God bless your passion bro, from your write up I can infer you are educated as well.
May God bless your passion plenty plenty.

Dog breeders do the needful.

Segun
Lalasticala
Etc what's your opinion?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Bubewilson:
Wow this is a Nigerian Cesar Millan in the making.
May God bless your passion bro, from your write up I can infer you are educated as well.
May God bless your passion plenty plenty.

Dog breeders do the needful.

Segun
Lalasticala
Etc what's your opinion?

Thanks, I'm encouraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
A brother passionate about dogs needs the job.

Career Objective:
To obtain a Kennel Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can definitely put to use my inherent and accumulated learnt skills and also acquire new abilities.
To care for animals while i offer them the best companionship by serving as a kennel attendant.

Summary of Skills:
3. Ability to Perform repairs and cleaning of cages, facilities, and kennel grounds including waste removal, and also to Maintain a high level of organization by following schedule.
4. Ability to Socialize the dogs in order for them to become adoptable
5. Ability to administer vaccines.
6. Skilled in grooming animals.

Experience:
2. Pigs.

0803 054 6462
Cyrus O. Jesunifemi.
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016

Career Objective:
To obtain a Kennel Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can definitely put to use my inherent and accumulated learnt skills and also acquire new abilities.

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

0803 054 6462
Cyrus O. Jesunifemi
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
A brother passionate about dogs needs the job..

Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

0803 054 6462
Cyrus O. Jesunifemi
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2016

Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2016

Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

0803 054 6462
Cyrus O. Jesunifemi
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Note: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."-Confucious
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2016

Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Whatsapp: 08030546462
BBM: 56318313

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have
all the energy and imagination you will ever need."- Jerry Gillies
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by Prodeegee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
do you have dogs? if yes, how many. and how long have you had them
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Prodeegee:
do you have dogs?
if yes, how many. and how long have you had them

Of course I do. Had three, But now have one. Been taking care of fidos since 1997.

I called you as touching one of 'em last year September, which you said you'd whatsapp me immediately, and you never did until now.

Thoese are few proofs:https://www.nairaland.com/2616626/meet-new-girl-vina#38258875
https://www.nairaland.com/2589568/sold-pedigree-caucasian-puppy-sale-photos#37866061
https://www.nairaland.com/2584651/sold-pedigree-caucasian-shepherd-semi-adult-dog#37796193
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

all the energy and imagination you will ever need."- Jerry Gillies.
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by Prodeegee(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

Of course I do. Had three, But now have one. Been taking care of fidos since 1997.

I called you as touching one of 'em last year September, which you said you'd whatsapp me immediately, and you never did until now.

Thoese are few proofs:https://www.nairaland.com/2616626/meet-new-girl-vina#38258875
https://www.nairaland.com/2589568/sold-pedigree-caucasian-puppy-sale-photos#37866061
https://www.nairaland.com/2584651/sold-pedigree-caucasian-shepherd-semi-adult-dog#37796193
so sorry. might have skipped my mind. my apologies
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

all the energy and imagination you will ever need."- Jerry Gillies..
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Career Objective:

Summary of Skills:

Experience:
2. Pigs.

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by Tylerdan(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Are you still interested in Running a Kennel?
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Tylerdan:
Are you still interested in Running a Kennel?

Yes... (still burning in the passion).
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks to those who called in to let me know it's a good one. I'm encouraged.
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2016
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."-Confucious
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
-Confucious
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
-Confucious
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
-Confucious...
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm still available for animal care services
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have
Re: I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). by GRACEGLORY: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Passion could be compared to inferno.-General Cyrus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds Based On Bite Fatalities / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.