Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year (14386 Views)

Do You Suffer From Low Traffic on Your Blog? - This Is the Final Solution / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Win A Tech Blog This Feburary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Revolva(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2016
i already have two blog...check below n subscribe
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Youngsage: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Mayfrank:

Dude... Nerdslot is authored using a Tecno L3. That's no excuse. Check my signature for Nerdslot.

nice blog there bro. keep it up! smiley
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Emeka71(m): 4:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Topmaike007:
I don't know maybe i can use my tablet for bloging because I don't have much to get a laptop......
I use NOKIA X2-01 to publish on www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by realGURU(m): 5:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Julius2214:

The joy of having a blog is getting people to visit it. It's good to share your knowledge with people but do you think a lot of people are interested ?
i will try some keyword research to find out.
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Mayfrank(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Youngsage:

nice blog there bro. keep it up! smiley
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Rooneyboy(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
realGURU:
thank u

Believe u me, its a FANTASTIC nitch , if u are good in mathematics or u can employ hands that will solve mathematics problems @ all times, then only the sky will be ur starting point.
# if u can think it , u can achieve it
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Topmaike007(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Contact17:
Guys and people in general be sure to check out my blog at sherijourney..com It's less than a month old
pls change the template of your blog and it will be awesome.... Window template are not good...
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by realGURU(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Believe u me, its a FANTASTIC nitch , if u are good in mathematics or u can employ hands that will solve mathematics problems @ all times, then only the sky will be ur starting point.
# if u can think it , u can achieve it
thank you, once more pls , should i use blogger or wordpress
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Topmaike007:
pls change the template of your blog and it will be awesome.... Window template are not good...

How do I do that? I made the background myself is that what you mean?
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by EntclassBlog(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
I can create and design a blog for u with a .com domain... Call me or whatsapp me 08183285846
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
EntclassBlog:
I can create and design a blog for u with a .com domain... Call me or whatsapp me 08183285846

I know this sounds silly but do you charge?
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by EntclassBlog(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Contact17:

Yeah. I'd... Call or whatsapp me 08183285846
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by EntclassBlog(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Contact17:

Yeah. I'd... Call or whatsapp me 08183285846
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Mayfrank(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm... How many of u have started ur blogs?
Contact me for free blog creation and management guide.
And if you'd like to meet in person, I'm in Owerri.

Nerdslot
Whatsapp - 07014255231
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mayfrank:

Dude... Nerdslot is authored using a Tecno L3. That's no excuse. Check my signature for Nerdslot.

how do you get paid through blogging
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by perkyendy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
nice post on blogging...

The truth be told... blogging is not a get rich quick thing

love blogging and it will become you and pave way sometimes

I started this almost two years now and its the No.1 Nigeria Inspirational Blog
http://www.seyiadesina.com/word
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by igifiok(f): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Creating a blog is the simple part. Getting people to view your blog is another part. I usually use traffic advertising agencies to get people to my blog. There are some with free accounts! .And as a bonus! Get free TRAFFIC and the possibility of making money online.

Whatsapp me for more information: 08117905198
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Mayfrank(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bukiminaj:

how do you get paid through blogging
Through adverts n services
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by dabujaboy: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hi,

Looking for an IT savvy and sound mass com grad or a good writer based in WARRI to manage a blog part time.

Attractive offer.

If you are up for it email:renaissancedelta@yahoo.com with a short profile and contact for discussion
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Topmaike007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Contact17:

How do I do that? I made the background myself is that what you mean?
pls dnt be anoyd for the late response I was banned by the mod for 7days
OK what I meant was that you should create another template for the blog it will make it mobile friendly
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by ibrobk: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Daniel058:
No 8.. You will become the linda ikeji of ur locality
No. 9 You will be a complete webmaster.
No. 10 it will help you learn some basics of coding (programming especially html, javascript and css)
No. You don't need to be a computer advance user (guru) to start.
No. 11 if you need a clue(s) on how to start blogging you can contact me for more clarification for free.
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by Speedsource: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
newbie in da ous.....check my blog..... I need professional criticism and comment on it. lycek..com

1 Like

Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by sholatheblogger: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2017
weldone nice one
for does that willing to start a blog and don't have idea about how to go about it I can design a seo responsive blog template for you at blogger for free connect with me now
whatsapp: - 08168858049

https://www.nobleshub.com
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by edemaniekan: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2017
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!
Am giving out my blog at an affordable rate. i do not have to brag, just take a look at www.infogger.com and contact me for negotiations ASAP>>>08142979525
Re: 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year by chiefoo26(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls teach me more.... Not by quote.... Thank
drdrei09:
bt u jst posted by quoting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Blogging Still Profitable Or Is It Dead? / Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! / State In Nigeria As Drop Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.