Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,171 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' (858 Views)

Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / (sport) Jurgen Klopp Is Unhappy To Antonio Conte's Fixture Complaint / (sport) Jurgen Klopp Is Unhappy To Antonio Conte's Fixture Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by SunstarS(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
A journalist from the Sunday Times has
revealed that he was told not to include Bale's
world-record £85 million fee because it upsets
Ronaldo

The extent of Cristiano Ronaldo’s obsession
about the £85 million transfer fee Real Madrid
paid to sign Gareth Bale has been revealed.

Over the past year, speculation over the
relationship between Ronaldo and Bale has
intensified, with the Portugal international
refusing on some occasions to celebrate when
his team-mate scores a goal.

And in an interview with BBC 5Live , Sunday
Times football correspondent Jonathan
Northcroft claims that Madrid are keen to keep
Ronaldo sweet by telling journalists not to
mention Bale’s transfer fee in any high-profile
interviews with the player.

"Real Madrid are a club so worried about image
that when I interviewed Bale it was requested to
me, ‘don’t put in the transfer fee, don't put in
the article how much Gareth Bale cost’,” said
Northcroft.
"The reason for that is because it was a world-
record transfer fee but Cristiano Ronaldo
doesn't like to see that someone else cost more
than him.”
Asked if he mentioned the transfer fee in his
published article, Northcroft replied: “No.”

Source : Goal.com

Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by talktonase(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Make him calm down,the truth must always surface...by the way age don dey catch up witam!
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by psucc(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Then why does he say it now?
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol, the title of this thread is quite funny.
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by darnley16(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by SunstarS(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
lalasticlala come see ...dis guy above me is booking space ohh...
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by slimchimex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Point of correction.. Neither Bale nor Ronaldo is the World transfer fee record.. Inbox me if u want to know the world record transfer fee..
Re: 'Ronaldo Is Unhappy When He Sees Bale's Transfer Fee' by Tobillionaire19: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
slimchimex:
Point of correction.. Neither Bale nor Ronaldo is the World transfer fee record.. Inbox me if u want to know the world record transfer fee..

Somebody wants to display lunacy

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Beats De Gea, Cech, Ranks Sixth Best Goalkeeper In The World / 10 Football Deaths That Made Us Cry / World First Football Black Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.