Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Is Light In Your Area?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Light In Your Area?? (474 Views)

Total Blackout: How Is Light In Your Area? / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Light In Your Area?? by chaxking(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
So I came back to Nigeria, Benue state(makurdi) to be precise. And I've been in town since the 23rd Dec and the way we have had light for the past few weeks is amazing and up until now the light has been constant, so is it fair to say the CHANGE is actually on its way or is it just in my area, I will be leaving for the US in two days time so I want to know what to tell me friends over there. So the question is how is light in your area??
Re: How Is Light In Your Area?? by Amein(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
24hrs service
Re: How Is Light In Your Area?? by Petroking: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
chaxking:
So I came back to Nigeria, Benue state(makurdi) to be precise. And I've been in town since the 23rd Dec and the way we have had light for the past few weeks is amazing and up until now the light has been constant, so is it fair to say the CHANGE is actually on its way or is it just in my area, I will be leaving for the US in two days time so I want to know what to tell me friends over there. So the question is how is light in your area??

Superb over here..
Re: How Is Light In Your Area?? by Nkemtreasure: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Orazi in pH don't have light for over 4days now. Also Concorde Ave. OWERRI, enjoys about 6hrs of light daily as against 20hrs in the past. Don't know what is wrong because even the minister for state, Education, shares the same transformer with me. Thank God for generators
Re: How Is Light In Your Area?? by Kyase(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
seriously I can't remember when last I experience power outage here.
Re: How Is Light In Your Area?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Worse in some part of Warri

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Must Answer Questions On Villa Allocation / The Kings Heritage Church Out With ‘festival Of Miracles And Healings’ / 12 Reportedly Killed In Supplementary Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.