Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding (1191 Views)

Spend Less In Feeding Of Your Dogs / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama / Boerboel Care And Training Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
I just got a Russian samoyed. Hes male, 8 months old. I guess 2016 is already obeying cos ive always wanted either a samoyed, or siberian husky.

Im keeping him for a pet, maybe someday, I'll start breeding. Hes really playful, and loves to go for a walk. I wonder how best to feed him o.

He eats rice and fish
he likes cut up well cooked beef too. Dunno what to add to his diet .

Also... Im looking around for a vet in Sango area just to check him out... I dunno much, its my first time so i need all the advice i can get.

Right now, im really loving my fox faced friend
Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by knyte(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
teechudley:
I just got a Russian samoyed. Hes male, 8 months old. I guess 2016 is already obeying cos ive always wanted either a samoyed, or siberian husky.

Im keeping him for a pet, maybe someday, I'll start breeding. Hes really playful, and loves to go for a walk. I wonder how best to feed him o.

He eats rice and fish

Also... Im looking around for a vet in Sango area just to check him out... I dunno much, its my first time so i need all the advice i can get.
Nice, sango in lagos or ibadan ao we can help u locate a good VET and getting his general needs.
We would love to see your dog. You can also check my signature for my contact info

Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by Chinwem(f): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
teechudley:

He eats rice and fish

Can you show us a pic of the dog?
I just have to say I love your diary...... I ve never ever read one from start to finish before like I did yours
It touched me
God bless you and keep you my sister

1 Like

Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh thanks dear chinwem for taking the time out to read my diary... Will be putting up a new post soon.

Sure! Will post a pic of my dog... Soon

1 Like

Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by Chinwem(f): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Baby bop is a well fed beautiful baby boy!
You are doing a good job my sister
Keep your head up my dear
teechudley:
Oh thanks dear chinwem for taking the time out to read my diary... Will be putting up a new post Soon

1 Like

Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by BluStreak(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
You are an awesome writer. I read your diary start to finish in one swoop cos I wouldn't wanna miss a thing. The way you bring your stories to reality is so amazing. I wasn't there while all happened but I was able to time-travel to the past and be a part of it. Suffice to say, it was so alive.

Keep your head up gurl and don't let the pressures take your shine away. Keep doing your bit, keep believing and keep climbing.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Samoyed Care And Feeding by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks a lot blustreak and chinwem. Its not been an easy ride but I'm happy I'm so over it now I can even tell the story without feeling insecure about anything . I guess God has been faithful to me. Hope you guys are having a great Sunday. Chinwem... The pic I promised, I haven't forgotten o. But Klaus is in training and he's not home at the moment.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bella The Boerboel Dropped Her First Litter Yesterday / The Great Mastiff Dog Breed.. / What’s This Strange Creature Called? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.