Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? (775 Views)

Int'l Health And Safety (HSE) Training / Npower,successful Applicant In Imo State Let Meet Here / Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by ifywise(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please Nairalanders I need to know more on HSE training, the costs and the location in south east where I can do the training. I reside in Owerri. It's urgent pls.
Re: Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by Ndawe(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
http://www.isponnigeria.org/images/Imo%20Training%20Calendar%202015.pdf

That link is for 2015 training schedule in Owerri. The cost is also there, so you'll have an idea of what your budget should be. Their contact number and address are there, you could get in touch with them to find out more. Cheers and goodluck!!!
Re: Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by GeoOla25(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Contact , www. Novellecenter.com
And ciel consulting...google with help a lot on that...I will be taking the training in lagos by ending of this month.
Re: Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by destino24(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
GeoOla25:
Contact , www. Novellecenter.com
And ciel consulting...google with help a lot on that...I will be taking the training in lagos by ending of this month.

Called you, thanks for the info
Re: Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by destino24(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'd like to know the difference between HSE certifications from IOSH, WSO, NEBOSH etc.

I would also like to know the most relevant in the Nigerian labour market. Guys abeg, I need to know
Re: Please Where Can I Do HSE Training In Imo Statestate? by obinna002: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please will there be another training or is it only this january

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Jobs Vacancies / Interview With I+consortium As State Consultants / Stanbic IBTC Bank 2016 Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.