Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks (9157 Views)

Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by Jelo4kul(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol...money cannot buy [size=15pt]LadyF's[/size] love kiss

What about A dry pocket?
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by LastProphet: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
my younger cousin worked at a CBN staff house last year, the cbn woman is just a senior manager but built a twin duplex at Katampe diplomatic zone worth at least 300 million, they said the Samsung TV in her parlour is worth over N5m and she works in fraud detection unit in cbn. am sure these are the people SERAP is talking about
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by ladyF(f): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jelo4kul:

What about A dry pocket?
lol errmm ermmm.... I decline to answer. grin

You wan set me up with this question abi hehehe
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by anonimi: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
This is correct, but Jonathan had effectively tied Emefiele's hands using the Sanusi experience as a reference.
---
It is God-sent that we now have a president that extols probity and accountability.
---
Having said that, everyone culpable should be thoroughly investigated. They knew the risks.

Probity & accountability should not and cannot be associated with Buhari or anyone in his party and government.
There is no common denominator between those words and the group of SCAMMERS called APC. undecided
Nothing!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by Jelo4kul(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol errmm ermmm.... I decline to answer. grin

You wan set me up with this question abi hehehe

Not really, it's just that I see no reason why you should shout ladyF is here again without including Jelo4kul is also here again by my side
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by yongnoble(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
na only arms money story of corruption we dey hear. other corruption matas unko? Me don taya for the armsgate
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by GOFRONT(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Am Not surprized....If our judiciary can be Korrupt, what then can we say about our banks?
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by flokii: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
princemillla:
People are beginning to build confidence with EFCC these days.

I like that, if my neighbor do mistake na to petition EFCC sharply

buh that's how it should be...

even agencies like NAFDAC etc. needs to wake up.. enof of fake drugs, expired products etc.

really... this country is so lawless
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by princemillla(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

buh that's how it should be...

even agencies like NAFDAC etc. needs to wake up.. enof of fake drugs, expired products etc.

really... this country is so lawless

Believe Mr Bro!
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by CioAngels(f): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mr phone is not for the poor, your time will come very soon becos you are not going back to the senate. Mr 5k scholarship, david mark. Hmmm, mrs world bank, ngozi iweala, so education is no wisdow. All you do is steal with your pen and call others no do well. Thieves. Am very sure all the stolen commonwealth went to abijo, awoyaya. So so disappointed.
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by tinktanker: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Another Avenue to witch hunt more oppositions, political on not political.
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by Onyiido: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just imagine the way dasuki shared our money. Sometimes when I hear all these millions $ billions of naira daily shared by dasuki, what comes to my mind are all the people who have lost their lives because of his greed for money. God in His infinite mercy will deliver this nation called "nigeria", Amen
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by BABANGBALI: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
princemillla:
People are beginning to build confidence with EFCC these days.

I like that, if my neighbor do mistake na to petition EFCC sharply
you build confidence IN something,not WITH something grin
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks by princemillla(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you build confidence IN something,not WITH something grin

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-NNPC ED, Alex Ogedengbe Doubts Port Harcourt Refinery Will Work This December / NLC Strike: Rivers Government Threatens Workers With ‘no Work, No Pay’ Order / How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.