Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries (2845 Views)

Nigeria In Massive Push To Reduce Dependency On Foreign Software / How To Find Hot Selling Items On Ebay / Buying A Laptop On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by DualCore1: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
Yea I just saw that yesterday, dunno for how long its been that way though.
They now accept registrations from Nigeria and u gotto verify ur registration with a credit/debit card.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by platinumnk(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
wow for a long time nigeria has been on the DO NOT SELL TO Country list
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by DualCore1: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
ok, can u check to confirm if nigeria is still on that list?
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by flyuche(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
@dual core. have you bought anything on the nigerian site? what's the mode of payment?
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by platinumnk(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
umm lemme check for u dawg
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by Oxone(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
hmmmm nice
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by abhosts(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
How on earth are you suppose to achieve anything on Ebay without a Paypal account?
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by lynxnoon(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2009
Hmmm FINALLY!!
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by swift1: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2009
To me, this makes little diffrerence since paypal is still "blocking off" Nigeria.

As far as I'm concerned, no paypal no ebay!

Or perhaps, there will evolve some sort of 9ja to 9ja ebay transactions?!?
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by profits1: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
@dual Core, this is a good news. but you need to reconfirm, the country might be in drop down list but not acceptable, I will check it out
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by UNLEASHED(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Haven't checked yet but i believe it's not gonna last cuz heerm, way to go for scammers, new formats!
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by oluwafemi113(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2009
good news grin
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by DualCore1: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2009
profit$:

@dual Core, this is a good news. but you need to reconfirm, the country might be in drop down list but not acceptable, I will check it out
ok. The registration went past the first page where u got to fill a form and choose country. i went as far as the verification via credit card and I didnt proceed any further, not like i was stopped or there was an error.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by swift1: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2009
oluwafemi113:

good news grin

@ Dual core,

Thanks for the info you posted.
I went all the wayfor verification AND you'll still get stuck. The address fields only allow US and (perhaps) some other overseas banks -NOT NIGERIA.

As for pay pal , don't even imagine it.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by DualCore1: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2009
ok, so it means it really isnt of any big deal tht they got our country on their list of countries now.
kinda sad tho and i'm sorry for any hype i mighta caused.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by swift1: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2009
Dual Core:

ok, so it means it really isnt of any big deal tht they got our country on their list of countries now.
kinda sad tho and i'm sorry for any hype i mighta caused.

No probs, dual core
I think its more of their (ebay/paypal) headache though. Scammers are all over the world.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by ibo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
big icon pls tell me how i can open my own pay pal my email is
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by Blogicon1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ ibo, am quite busy now, but i'll try and send it to your mail box 2moro. But if i have d chance i'll make it 2day.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by Blogicon1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Ibo, i told my frend to send it to you. check your mail box.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by seyi42k(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys,

I know its a long time that this thread has been active but I need your assistance on Ebay.

Blog icon, can you send me the information you sent to ibo. I will really appreciate it.

My email address is seyi42k@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by awuf2008: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
d info is correct and i have tried it 2day and it works. am sure very soon Almighty PAYPAL will start to accept Nigerians. do i hear somebody say Amen. so shall it be IJN.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by dailydolla4u(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2011
It has been they for some months now, i registered 3month ago but i can verified cos of credit card wahala. Is a good thing but like u all said is more or less of no used without paypal. I which paypal follow suit.
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by imagrg(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
pls, send me info on paypal acct opening and verification. imagrg@yahoo.com
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2014
i saw something like this www.paypal.com.ng am writing to know if its legit
Re: Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries by obisunny1(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2014
here is my problem i opened both ebay and paypal got verified in both accounts both at ebay i cant place a bid or even buy item from them even though i had linked my card. plz any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Tv How Good? / Power Bank For Phone,laptop,printer, And So On / Any Good Laptop For Video Editing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.