Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Before Jonathan And PDP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Jonathan And PDP! (962 Views)

I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Jonathan And PDP! by allycat: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Since everything in Nigeria is said to have gone bad under Jonathan I want to describe NIGERIA before Jonathan.
1 Before Jonathan there was electricity 24 hours a day, It was Jona that spoilt it.
2 Before Jonathan our hospitals were like hospitals in America, Dubai and Singapore, it was under Jonathan they became mere consulting quack consulting clinics.
3 Before Jonathan our universities were ranked amongst the best 100 in the world Havard sef couldn't touch us.
4 Before Jonathan the roads in Nigeria were so smooth you could travel from Lagos to Kafanchan without encountering a single pot hole.
5 Before Jonathan dollar was 1:1 Jonathan why now.
6 Before Jonathan no NIGERIAN was ever caught for drugs overseas, Jonathan destroyed the economy and forced our youths into this
7 Before Jonathan no police man ever took bribes Jonathan introduced corruption.
8 Before Jonathan we were all doing international transactions online with our naira MasterCard, Jonathan came and now such things are history.
9 Before Jonathan all Nigerians bought brand new cars, it was an insult to drive Tokunboh cars.
10 Remember our modern bullet trains, Jonathan came and took us back to locomotives, why Jonah?
A beg someone should help me complete this list showing the greatness of Nigeria prior to Jonathan spoiling everything grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Before Jonathan And PDP! by electron: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
You try small. Think harder
Re: Before Jonathan And PDP! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
1. Before Jonathan, Ajaokuta was running smoothly. . Jonathan sef
2. Before Jonathan, moslems dont kill themselves and odas, Jonathan sef
3. Before Jonathan, our stadium was like Wembley, Jonathan sef
4. Before Jonathan, politicians never stole and went scot free... Jonathan sef...
6. Before Jonathan, we had free education, Jonathan sef
7. Before Jonathan, no Agboro and Omo.onile in Lagos, Jonathan sef...
8. Before Jonathan, We had 10 working refineries....Jonathan sef...

2 Likes

Re: Before Jonathan And PDP! by ValarDoharis: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Before Jonathan, unemployment rate was 0%
Before Jonathan, death rate was 0%
Before Jonathan, there was no presidents just the colonial masters handed power directly to Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Before Jonathan And PDP! by rojad(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God Nigerians are seeing reality. APC are just lying. I know PDP are not saint but GEJ still remains Nigerian best president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent N100m Anenih Gave Me — Falae / (photo) However Bad A Situation Is, There's Always Someone It Favours. / Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.