Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. (2183 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Car In Nigeria ? (top 3 Places) / NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by balila: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2009
how much will a pathfinder 99/00 land in lagos.if u are good,can we arrange and go together so i can see varities and make my choice?
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by oluomoadebayo: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2009
Hello Ayodeji what about the 2001 XLE camry we discuss?What is the current pice now cos I think I'll be needing it very soon now.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by routsz: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
'although the exchange is still on the high side,but cars are now selling at a far lower price than it used to be.'

Ayo, thanx for your response. The 2000 Toyota RAV4 appears to be out of reach - by your quote. Can you please find out for me the cost for 1999 model? 4WD, Automatic, 4Doors, Black or Silver color? eshe
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2009
[b]@ping2ping,
sir u see,customs are mostly particular about flashy cars whose plate numbers still appears new.thats more reason why i advice people without custom papers not to go accross custom checkpoints within first 6months thereabout after purchase.atleast by then the car documents and even some cars wont have that tokumbo look anymore.if you buy a naija used car thats been used for about a year,papers wont be new anymore so u dont have a problem except that some wicked officers might just want to extort you unnecessarily.but your car cant be seized.a 96 camry will cost you about 800k.on the genuine customs papers issue,i advice that you give me a call and lets talk on that.
balila:

how much will a pathfinder 99/00 land in lagos.if u are good,can we arrange and go together so i can see varities and make my choice?
@balila,
my work speaks for me.i cant say if im good or not.but im gratefull to GOD that my clients are always satisfied with my job.you will have about 1.5 thereabout for that.
[/b]
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
@oluomoadebayo,
chief,the price still rotates around that budget iv given you.just let me know whenever you are ready.

@routsz,
the 99model and the 2000model has no diference other than the year sir.let me know what price you are having in mind and see if it can work or not.you can call me and lets discuss.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2009
smiley
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2009
cheesy
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
smiley
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by 190: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
hw much can u get me a yaris 2 abuja
must be auto
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 1:42am On Aug 22, 2009
@190,
u should have up to about 1.8million naira.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by 190: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2009
hmm,
cant u get 1 ova 2 abuja for 1.6m last firm offer
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
@190,
i doubt that sir.meanwhile,american cars are kind of limited at the parks in cotonou presently,making the few available ones rather expensive.so even if you are to get it,i advise that u wait till 28th of this month.we are expecting about 5,000 american specs from the sates to land in cotonou port.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by damola1: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2009
Can I get a BUS, tokunboh.

Something btw: 200-500k, As early as next week, if possible, payments in a few installments.

Email: damola@damola.com
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by greggy: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2009
pls i need to know what it will cost me to get a full optioned golf4 and mercedez benz C class 2001 model (c240). the golf4 is for my wife while the c class is mine. i need urgent response as i have got some budget at hand now and madam dey remind me every hour.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by oraclefemi(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2009
Please how much for 2003 toyota camry leather seat full options to Lagos please reply as soon as possible to my email femi_oracle@yahoo.com with details and how do you recieve your payment??
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
@oraclefemi,
i have a white one at the moment.itsfull option with leather seats.it is also lagos cleared.i will give you at a good price.call me on 08058054334 if you are interested.il forward the pictures to your box.

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA 1,of nairaland
OTUNBA/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

92 Honda Civic From Cotonou;price:300k Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Registered Honda Crv,1998/1999 4 Sale @850,ooo Pics / Toyota 1.8 And 2.2gl Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.