Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo Of The Day: Funny Conversation Between Nigerian Kid And Christmas Turkey - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Funny Conversation Between Nigerian Kid And Christmas Turkey (736 Views)

Pics Of The Day (funny replies) / Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) / I'm Here To Spice U Day, Funny Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Funny Conversation Between Nigerian Kid And Christmas Turkey by auogbet: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Turkey is the traditional Christmas dinner and there are many options on how to cook it from the traditional roast to something more summery like BBQ turkey. But imagine a scenario where animals are allowed to speak their thoughts about what human beings do to them. What do you think a typical Christmas turkey will say? Check out my photo of the day which is a photo cartoon depicting a funny conversation between a Christmas turkey and a Nigerian child. Please do not laugh alone. Kindly share! Thanks.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO : http://www.bigtony.net/photo-of-the-day-funny-conversation-between-nigerian-kid-and-christmas-turkey/

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / I want to open an account,which bank is the most reliable? / Photo: See Bank Job Advert In Abakaliki!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.