Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gej V Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej V Pmb (387 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej V Pmb by Kencruz: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
E-X-p-L-O-S-I-V-E!!!
1. GEJ sold fuel at #87 while Buhari is selling at average of #300 & above yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.
2. When GEJ Budgeted 1bn for feeding in Aso-Rock in 2014, APC cried wolf and now Buhari's budget for same is 1.7bn yet Buharists are mute and still think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.
3. GEJ spent 1.4bn to service all presidential jets in one year while Buhari spends 6bn on same in 6month yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.
4. GEJ gave more funding to education while Buhari's 2016 budget favours Ministry of information more than education yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.
5. GEJ spent an average of #8million on each international trip while Buhari spends an average of #25m on each international trip yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.
6. GEJ created Over 5millon jobs in 5yrs while buhari has sacked over 2million workers in 8months. Check Federal Bureau of Statistics.
7. GEJ made Nigeria's economy the best in Africa & quadrupled our GDP in 4yrs while Buhari has dragged Nigeria's economy down to 8th position in ranking in just 8months.
8. GEJ left naira exchange rate @185 to $1 but buhari has destroyed the naira in just 8 months which now sells at #320 to $1.
9. It took GEJ less than 2weeks to select his cabinet while it took bihari 6months to do same.
10. Buhari claimed that subsidy was fraud (Who is subsidizing who) but buhari has spent trillions on fuel subsidy since may 29 and still no fuel while all buharists have suddenly gone dumb.
11. Buhari/APC accused GEJ of corruption but have not been able to pin one stain on him while Muhammadu Buhari him self followed the crowd that entered into the #DasukiGate.
12. Buhari said that Boko Haram are his misguided brothers while he declared an internationally renowned freedom fighter like Nnamdi Kanu a Terrorist. Can you imagine!
13. Buhari does not have an Honorary
Re: Gej V Pmb by Kencruz: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Front Page or...........
If you curse me,this 2016 will........
Re: Gej V Pmb by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wailing ipod
Re: Gej V Pmb by Lytech(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
You didnt include our fund GEJ trying to loot that was siezed by south african authority...
You forget to include how GEJ and dasuki looted our $2.1b...
My brother,you didnt remember to tell us GEJ fight the war of insugence for his entire regime in office without winning....
Which 5million Job did GEJ created,who and who benefited...
My friend wake up from your slumber....
Comparing GEJ to jonathan is like comparing Arsenal to real madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Emperor Buhari, Or Plain Poor Communicator? By Okey Ndibe / PHOTO: Mo Abudu With IMF Boss Christine Largade,minister Of Finance,kemi Adeosun / Arrest Me If My Convoy Breaks Any Traffic Rules - Governor Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.