Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) (26001 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo And PA Accused Of Lesbianism Following Infidelity Report [PICS / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Gracito(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
khristals:
what exactly does she stand to achieve by this?
1million naira and a Car
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by tammie24: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Because he didn't buy you a car
hmmm
edo people!
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by yomalex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Dani4tech(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided many are mad but few are r0aming...smh

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Enough of this noise.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Lollipop247(f): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Enough already!!! all this wahala because of car & Dubai trip. There's a difference between baby mama & legal wife. U can't b a baby mama & expect 2 be treated like a wife. angry

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm wrong thread... Continue with the popcorn and chiiled coke sipping.. coolHmmm wrong thread... Continue with the popcorn and chiiled coke sipping..
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I dont believe this marijuana story from Davido because his family seems so desperate to get the baby and since they are educated and well enlightened ,If the drug story is true, why did they not take the case to court so the child can be placed in better care, why were they trying to go about it cunningly. This case can never be resolved amicably because the Sophia girl is a greedy golddigger while Davido and peeps think their wealth can solve everything and so go by their own rules
The only solution is for them to go court

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Gracito(f): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lollipop247:
Enough already!!! all this wahala because of car & Dubai trip. There's a difference between baby mama & legal wife. U can't b a baby mama & expect 2 be treated like a wife. angry
preach!!!
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't imagine emotional trauma the little Imade would suffer growing up to hear all the drama caused by her amateur parents. ...
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by doskie(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love lawyers and the way they write. all the lawyers. I grert you specially. happy 2016.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by flokii: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
shameless girl..
na d pikin I pity sha..
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by brilliant5(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
maverickdude:
Wetim concern me..end time mother
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Blunttalker: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
It gets messier
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by hardychris(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
So we won't hear word from those 2 shameless people baby mama and baby papa?, small boy like davido go born out of wedlock carry am dey disturb person.

Making bad things legal, make una settle una matter no they publicise am, we get dasuki gate and other issues facing this country to tackle stop distracting us abeg.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
When the PHOCKING is no longer sweet. . . . Even ROMEO go begin call JULIET asssssssshawo ke!!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by leofab(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by jadina(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is something suspicious about the set up. They are saying they want the original copy of the result. Did she go there for a test in the first place? I read the letter twice and saw no denials about her not being the sophia momodu mentioned. Clina Lancet is a reputable laboratory in terms of analysis. Where I smell foul play is how a patient's result leaked into the wrong hands. She should walk into their office and demand that they give her the result of the test she did, and confront the management on how davido got his hands on it. All this lawyer and publication of such letter is just searching for undue publicity. Shebi na davido copy this letter go give media too. Yeye de smell angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by ifihearam: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good move...the result might have been falsified.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Enahi(f): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sophia and Davido Part 2.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by harbeedaymee(f): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Greenbullet:
this lady got no chill at all ,disgracing her old age
old age bawo? She's only 27 angry angry
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by gsport: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
This what happened when you think with your dick. Pato,bello think through ur heads guys before 42 year old lady will nurse ur deposits to becom ur albatross.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by sambisa5: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
amhackdee:
You have business without a website? We at MDEE Technologies Can Get it Designed for you at a Price you can afford, JUST SAY YOUR PRICE ON THIS LINK :

http://www.mdeetech.com/say-your-price-promo/

info@mdeetech.com
+2348164756981

pls am interested,,,,how much do you design,,,,,,,,will call
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by phineas: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
So its okay for her to be tried in the courts of public opinion while she sits in a corner maligned crying till pic fades....

This lady is doing the right thing, on this matter.

Personally I'm curious as to what the lab,(lab and not clinic) has to say about why and how they released a patients confidential information to the wrong person, 2- why the staff at the "clinic" thought it was appropriate to give counsel that a baby should be taken from her mother) because she "smokes" marijuana.the cause of all this troubles

Who gave that medical opinion? And through what channels.Who also told them the "breathing problem was a result of exposure to marijuana smoke" and a nebulizer was a "breathing apparatus" to be used every night for months even after removing the baby from the source of the "irritant" (supposedly the smoke from the mother.

who gave all this opinion knowing fully well how common upper respiratory tract challenges (putting it in laymen's terms) is common in this age group and how they mostly outgrow it from age 5 and above.

But most important who advised the baby be removed indefinitely for treatment abroad from its mother for these reasons?because we all know that is so not the right process or approach to the matter, just another bunch of unprofessional judgemental oversabi hospital crew giving a situation their unprofessional moral grandstanding that has led to the abuse of this woman, the dearth of her privacy, and reputation on this matter.

They should not slap just the clinic/lab with a lawsuit, but all individuals involved in the clinic/lab found culpable in this matter.the specific individuals that said "take the baby away from her" gave seriously wrong medical advice.

This case should be the example for future loose lips in practice that no one cares about their personal opinions or moral grandstanding in family matters and the need to stick to protocol.

Lastly I hope the lawyers do full justice to this case and not settle outside courts as they continue to update the social media space on justice served, seeing how she sophia was charged, judged guilty and sentenced on social media, so people learn you cant get away with crap if the woman takes it up.

she has enough evidence to prove damage was done to her person as a result of this negligence hence the lady should have her full day in court and justice served to the culprits while the whole feedback is highly publicized on social media too.To save some other woman the humiliation in future.

PS -how far with the child kidnapping aspect of the story? It is indeed kidnap

5 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by SURElee(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
This issue is getting seriously shameful
1: is the sofia girl trying to deny ever being examined in that clinic or lab?

2: if she's denying that result, does it mean after doing blood work test at the said clinic, she as an adult never got feedback from the doctor on the test carried out on her?

3: is she trying to say that she was never told why the baby was being seperated from her and the reasons why the baby was ill?

My conclusion
This sophia girl is just a disgrace and a gold digger who wants to use a child born into the adeleke's family to live large. So concluded baby mama is her gate way to wealth and I hope that davido has learnt to use protection and to know that brazillian hair and 50" heels aint criteria for reasonable females.
Children always rubbing insults on their peaceful parents at home after they have messed up badly in secret.

I rest my case here while we await court room drama and judgement.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by helovesme(f): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
contactmorak:
SEE THE REST HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/sophie-momodu-writes-clinic-demands.html

What else is there to read ? This is how you guys kill your blogs by trying to lure readers using false info.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Jumong01(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2016
na them sabi......, "; "; ^#; ', ';
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by dhejykeane: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2016
And the saga continues. I don subscribe to dier channel full time
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by dinggle: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2016
From the look of things, someone is obviously lying. Why is Sophia's lawyer writing to request for a copy of the report and test procedure
without asking if and when they drew her blood??
The wind is blowing on her!...I only hope that Sophia and her lawyers are not ignorant of what they are doing? hair follicle toxicology test is the deal, it can scan her back to the date the baby was born and beyond. The human hair stores history of what we eat, drink and smoke!

I advise the Adeleke if this eventual gets to court they should demand hair follicle test...it will pull out her history of cannabis use and other drugs if any, essentially granted them full custody of the child while she becomes a supervised visitor.

www.FlipNigeria.com - Sell everything new, used, unwanted for fast cash.
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by onunwa21(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Davido is too small to ve high blood pressure.....baby mama
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Boss13: 5:37am On Jan 06, 2016
This is wahala for the laboratory company. I like the way this drama is going. At least it is educating Nigerians because many of us are just ignorant and go about things the barbaric way.

Davido may blame it on his privileges of being rich and famous, but the issue on ground is being ignorant on existing laws and trying to buy his way out.

Lesson for others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Sexy In Bodycon Gown / Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos / Kcee Spotted With Patience Jonathan This Afternoon At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.