Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Omi Goddess - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Omi Goddess (434 Views)

The Mermaid & The River Goddess / The Lost African Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omi Goddess by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's been three days after their encounter with the demon. Omifunke was still not talking to the prince. She was still mad at him for engaging the demon.
"For how long will you remain silent?" Adedayo asked as he rode up beside her.
"What were you thinking when you challenged the demon?" she asked, without taking her eyes of the road. The forest was a tricky a place. They would have been lost if they did not have the guidance of the white stone.
"What should I have done? You said we couldn't out run it, I had to do something and besides we killed it. So what's all the fuss about?"
"You almost died!" Omifunke yelled as she pulled the horse to a stop. And faced the prince.
"Ohhhh, so that's why you've been so angry. You were worried about me. So you care?" the prince said with a mischievous grin.
Omifunke rolled her eyes and...
Pls continue reading at https://aminatawastories./2016/01/05/the-golden-calabash-omi-goddess/
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Education Wheel (with Illustrating Photos). / Vacancy Vacancy / You Can Now Share And Receive DOCUMENTS Through Whatsapp !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.