Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep (1171 Views)

Sherman Gray Limited. INTERVIEW Updates / Massive Employments At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / #GetEmployedNG...Employments Pathway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Amustical(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
INTERVIEW!
Greetings from Employments Pathway-EP and a happy new year to you.

TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES:

Date: January 16th 2016
Time: 10am
Venue: Tetrazzini, Ajao Estate, Off Airport Rd, Lagos.

However, it is vital to let you know certain facts that will enhance
your being considered.

*As an intending marketer, you should be neatly and corporately
dressed to the interview and your hair, well arranged and/or carved as
the case may be.

*Interview Questions shall include; what you know by the term BANK
MARKETING, how you can EFFECTIVELY meet targets and WHO to meet for
targets when finally offered.

*Your smartness as well as ability to succinctly express yourself
confidently is key.

NOTE: EP does not position any agent at any venue to ask you for
money, however, you shall only enter into agreement with us via our
agreement forms at the venue.

We wish you all the best.

Management.

Please who else got this? And what's the job all about?
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by MickyMozay(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
I didn't get it

1 Like

Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Amustical(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Did u apply?

MickyMozay:
I didn't get it

www.allnigerians.com
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
I got the mail.pls I hope its not do or die marketing like this Diamond bank?
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by alaya1990(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
I got d msg 2
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Beniyke007: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Got same too...
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Amustical(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Please did u guys knows what the company is into?
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Femorama: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2016
I think is a microfinance
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
the advert clearly stated that its FCMB marketing
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Femorama: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammyconcept:
the advert clearly stated that its FCMB marketing
please do you know what the payment
is like
Re: TENTATIVE INTERVIEW UPDATES With Employments Pathway-ep by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Femorama:
please do you know what the payment is like

I don't know but if anybody know should pls tell us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JIL NIG LTD Are They For Real? Who Else Got This Message? / Pls Help On Yiedp Registration / Fesh Recruitment At Cadbury Nigeria PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.