Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women (26317 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Michaelgates(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Common sense should tell anyone reading dis tales by moonlight that no soldier would dare rape any woman in such a situation especially wen the Chief of Army Staff is there.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by silat(f): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2016
They are just trying to seek attention. What time did the soldiers have to start raping people. Next lies pls. How about the condoms they found in their camp, who used them. They are useless ppl and hiding under the cover of being Shiite.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by generalJumong1(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
for those saying is a lie, I pity all of u because u might likely to fall victim one day and people will be happy to call ur side of the story a lie. I am speechless to what I saw here as most u are equating the massacre with the blocking of d COAs.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by elhafeez(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
this Shi'ites have just hit rock bottom with their propaganda. so this people can lie. I live in gyallesu and I can tell you nobody has accused this soldiers of rape. this soldiers were so professional that they didn't kill any resident. they didn't destroy any ones house except alzakzazy houses. they are civil in their dealings and they don't harras anyone. we were all there when the fighting was going on and I tell you this soldiers didn't even have time to rape anyone because there was no time to do all that. I must tell you that the way the army conducted the operation you will know that their aim was to arrest their leader when they did that the operation ended. with this kind of cheap lies I don't think this shiites folks will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by adebayoggt(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
propaganda cooking.. any sane individual will know it's a propaganda fight back strategy..
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by HaneefahRN(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
minwafor:

My sister God will bless you. If all the members of this forum will all discredit this report: I will not. it is quite unfortunate that objectivity has been thrown overboard in this forum all because of parochial interest and supporting a particular party. I am thinking that I spend my precious time on a forum that the members do nothing but cursing and wiping up tribal sentiment.

If the mods don't clean up this forum, I am signing out and leaving it for real.
May God bless u too.
Yh, I understand u, it's appalling really.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by HaneefahRN(f): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
CzarChris:
We all condemn the military' action, but we are forgetting one very important detail. Why on earth would someone block a federal Highway and ask that nobody should pass, even the COAS? What impudence, it beats my imagination."A FEDERAL HIGHWAY ".
On the above story, I doubt it's authenticity, cos people always say stuff like these in situations like this to wipe up emotions./sentiments. But an investigation should be called for to determine the validity of the claim.
Of course I don't support the Shiites' actions, I don't even support their ideologies, but pple are too quick to rubbish their claims, they cld be saying the truth. Thorough investigations shld be carried out.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by lasurjunior(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Even a mad man knows that this story is a lie. So the soldiers will just leave their chief of army staff in the midst of that drama nd go on rapping those women? It makes no sense to me ooo.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
lasurjunior:
Even a mad man knows that this story is a lie. So the soldiers will just leave their chief of army staff in the midst of that drama nd go on rapping those women? It makes no sense to me ooo.
u ppl are so dumb! Its frustrating. Read th media report on the incidence. The attack did not only happen at the roadblock but soldiers also went ahead to destroy various locations used by the aect. The attack lasted for 2 days. So 2 days is not enough for someone to commit rape. Your stupidity is sickening.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Obijulius: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk?

Please stay off my mentions?

Horlufemi:

The same soldiers were that of Jonathan's. so you mean to tell me that they called Buhari and he gave the order to shoot them?

Bros, we know u hate buhari but speak for truth.

Buhari didn't order to shoot nor did he order to kill ur ipob friends.

Your argument is invalid
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by tammie24: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Soldiers get time. rape dirty hausa women before doing thier job?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by arabianights: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
worldbest:
Now that I am the FTC, I don't know what to say. I am too shy.

First to commentus.

@topic:

IMO, I don't know why I feel this is a lie. Going by the video of soldiers shooting, I think the whole thing was unplanned for and thus was swift.

THats because its a lie! The soldiers were very careful to avoid such claims ,they were also having their superiors amongst them who work by the codes.This task was executed carefully to avoid the issue of amnesty international repeating it self.

They are trying to tarnish the reputation of the NA so as to win public sympathy, but that wont work
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by glossy6(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Is raping of females a crime in Islam? They use it often as a weapon against the infidels. Though I think it's a lie but they enjoy it when Christians are raped by their terrorist husbands.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by arabianights: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
elhafeez:
this Shi'ites have just hit rock bottom with their propaganda. so this people can lie. I live in gyallesu and I can tell you nobody has accused this soldiers of rape. this soldiers were so professional that they didn't kill any resident. they didn't destroy any ones house except alzakzazy houses. they are civil in their dealings and they don't harras anyone. we were all there when the fighting was going on and I tell you this soldiers didn't even have time to rape anyone because there was no time to do all that. I must tell you that the way the army conducted the operation you will know that their aim was to arrest their leader when they did that the operation ended. with this kind of cheap lies I don't think this shiites folks will make heaven.

THank you!!! Nonsense, What rubbish.You see why this shiites should be dealt with? i have said it times with out numbers, they are not muslims but cult!How can they come out publicly and just lie like this for goodness sake?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Hakeem3(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Those women dem b lienus...!!! How can soldiers frm a whole chief of defense staff's convoy rape dem. God have mercy on dem jare
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by juman(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
You see.

Even their women were raped before they were killed.

What a country,
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by AllenCEO1: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Killing of Children in any situation is the highest level of wickedness; am not in support of Shi'it , but children are so innocent to suffer for the crimes of the ignorant people.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by charlesucheh(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
propaganda for the gods
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Themandator: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
An album of the over a thoudand dead members with names would prove more factual
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
CzarChris:
We all condemn the military' action, but we are forgetting one very important detail. Why on earth would someone block a federal Highway and ask that nobody should pass, even the COAS? What impudence, it beats my imagination."A FEDERAL HIGHWAY ".
On the above story, I doubt it's authenticity, cos people always say stuff like these in situations like this to wipe up emotions./sentiments. But an investigation should be called for to determine the validity of the claim.

The bold3ed i no longer relevant and cannot be used to justify the military's heinous attack

if I may ask, do you cut off your head when you have migraine?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by ayodele123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
The raid on the Shiite was said to be conducted in broad daylight on the streets in Zaria,is that not what was reported? Was it in the daylight,on the streets, during a gunfight, that the rape occurred? And the raped women are said to be killed? It ain't convincing.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Skybee1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
more dividenz of change r comin to u pipo northernas,we wish u wah u wish Gej
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by ishiamu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

This is your other moniker

You are not yet tired trying to figure who I am despite giving you name and asking you to contact me offline in your hood if you are interested in seeing me

I never knew Aisha's rice is so sweet to cause you to see terror in every anti APC member as IPOB members

Very soon you will call me ishiamu. Atlwireless grin

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

Personal text: IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS
Time registered: November 30, 2015
Time spent online: 7 days
Signature: ALWAYS SAD
View Searchiing4love's posts (412) | View Searchiing4love's topics (6)
Sections Most Active In: Politics, Romance, Celebrities

You have forgotten that rule 9 has driven away all pro IPOB members to their new websites

Unfortunately, the terror they inflicted on you guys have caused you guys to link all pro Jonathan to Ipob.

If you want to see Easternleopard visit the nearest Ipob website forum. grin

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Peter Obi, Lord Maryland Of Odstock Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.