Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** (2346 Views)

*SOLD* Mint Sony Xperia Z3+/Z4 For Sale / Factory Unlocked Iphone 5 - Box & Accessories / MINT Sony Xperia Z3 Available #SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=13pt]Hi Guys,

I have a Super mint, clean and slim Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box and accessories. It just arrived from Denmark! The Xperia Z3 is a Premium Smartphone with a very slim and sleek design, having full glass at the back. This phone was designed to be able to submerge in water and play in dust. (Water and Dust resistant) and so much more. Here are some more details about the phone -

Phone - SONY XPERIA Z3
Colour - Copper Gold
Display - Full HD 5.2" 1080p (1920x1080) display with TRILUMINOS™ for mobile and Live Color LED
Camera - 1/2.3” 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for Mobile sensor, SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode, 4K video recording with autofocus and ISO 12800 sensitivity
Processor - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801, Quad-core 2.5GHz processor
Sound - High-Res Audio with Digital Noise Canceling
SIM capability - Single SIM, Nano SIM
Memory and storage - 16GB internal and microSD™ card slot up to 128 GB; 3GB RAM
Weight - 5.36 ounces
Dimensions - 5.75 x 2.83 x 0.28 in
OS - Google Android™ 5.1 (Lollipop)

LOCATION - IBADAN and Its Environ
PRICE - #75,000
PHONE - 081 6724 07-99
PICTURES - Uploaded !!! Took the Pics with a BB Bold 5.[/size]

Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by ebrahym(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi Guys,

I have a Super mint, clean and slim Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box and accessories. It just arrived from Denmark! The Xperia Z3 is a Premium Smartphone with a very slim and sleek design, having full glass at the back. This phone was desined to be able to submerge in water and play in dust. (Water and Dust resistant) and so much more. Here are some more details about the phone -

Phone - SONY XPERIA Z3
Colour - Copper Gold
Display - Full HD 5.2" 1080p (1920x1080) display with TRILUMINOS™ for mobile and Live Color LED
Camera - 1/2.3” 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for Mobile sensor, SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode, 4K video recording with autofocus and ISO 12800 sensitivity
Processor - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801, Quad-core 2.5GHz processor
Sound - High-Res Audio with Digital Noise Canceling
SIM capability - Single SIM, Nano SIM
Memory and storage - 16GB internal and microSD™ card slot up to 128 GB; 3GB RAM
Weight - 5.36 ounces
Dimensions - 5.75 x 2.83 x 0.28 in
OS - Google Android™ 5.1 (Lollipop)

LOCATION - IBADAN and Its Environ
PRICE - #75,000
PICTURES - Loading...

Pictures.....
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2016
MORE PICS

Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 4:58am On Jan 06, 2016
AND EVEN MORE...

Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2016
ebrahym:

Pictures.....

UPLOADED !!!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Check the Full Specs here - http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z3-6539.php . The Battery is Extremely Strong too !!!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Reasonable Negotiation Accepted !!!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by Bonnie17: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:
Reasonable Negotiation Accepted !!!
got tired of my sony xperia z3 when the screen got broken the second time...
I'm interested, can it fly for 50,000?
Very serious buyer.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bonnie17:

got tired of my sony xperia z3 when the screen got broken the second time...

I'm interested, can it fly for 50,000?

Very serious buyer.

A mint Xperia Z3 (2 months old) + Box and accessories for #50K? You are kidding right? NO DEAL !!!

Well, You didn't give the phone proper protection, that's why it keeps breaking... Being sincere sad
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by Bonnie17: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:

A mint Xperia Z3 (2 months old) + Box and accessories for #50K? You are kidding right? NO DEAL !!!

Well, You didn't give the phone proper protection, that's why it keeps breaking... Being sincere sad

My brother.. Forgive me, but no be this country you dey ni? The economic meltdown is takin' a toll on evwibodi. grin grin Seriously, money no dey o...

Forget 'proper protection' bro Xperia Z screens are generally a tad too fragile than most phones.. No be only me. Numerous complaints on the internet can attest to my claim.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by Bonnie17: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
55k nko? Make I squeeze am commot..
Abeg, I too like the phone.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bonnie17:

My brother.. Forgive me, but no be this country you dey ni? The economic meltdown is takin' a toll on evwibodi. grin grin Seriously, money no dey o...

Forget 'proper protection' bro Xperia Z screens are generally a tad too fragile than most phones.. No be only me. Numerous complaints on the internet can attest to my claim.

I understand you Bro... Just that I have used numerous sleek and fragile phones... S6 edge, Xperia Z3, Note 4, LG G3 etc and not even one got broken in my hand. People knows me for that! It won't even fall not to talk of break. grin
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bonnie17:
55k nko? Make I squeeze am commot..

Abeg, I too like the phone.

Brother mi... I understand you like the Phone, maybe you are even drunk in love with it grin but seriously, You just arrived at the price of a Used Xperia Z2. This is Z3, You can still do better wink
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by Bonnie17: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:

Brother mi... I understand you like the Phone, maybe you are even drunk in love with it grin but seriously, You just arrived at the price of a Used Xperia Z2. This is Z3, You can still do better wink

lol. I swear. You understand egbon... But that's, quite unfortunately, all I can afford.

And I understand you can't sell below ur.... is it 'cost price?'

#sobs

Z2 no too cost like that again oo... got a used Z2 for 35K last year.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bonnie17:

lol. I swear. You understand egbon... But that's, quite unfortunately, all I can afford.

And I understand you can't sell below ur.... is it 'cost price?'

#sobs

Z2 no too cost like that again oo... got a used Z2 for 35K last year.

Well, It's possible you get Z2 at that price sha cuz Niggas have to eat nah cheesy

Brother, I can give you for ... That's the lowest I can go, it's a steal for you at that price. You'll kuku see it yourself!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE !!!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by Bonnie17: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2016
aywhy93:

Well, It's possible you get Z2 at that price sha cuz Niggas have to eat nah cheesy

Brother, I can give you for #60k.. That's the lowest I can go, it's a steal for you at that price. You'll kuku see it yourself!

Egbon... it's all I have, TBH. I go even borrow money to complete am sef.. I'll be resuming school soonest. If I try rubbish, I no go fit pay school fees be that..

Help me nah cry cry
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bonnie17:

Egbon... it's all I have, TBH. I go even borrow money to complete am sef.. I'll be resuming school soonest. If I try rubbish, I no go fit pay school fees be that..

Help me nah cry cry

Ehyah, same here... Honestly, I wish I could help but it's too small Bro.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by gidjah(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bonnie17:

Forget 'proper protection' bro Xperia Z screens are generally a tad too fragile than most phones.. No be only me. Numerous complaints on the mine is at home now gathering dust due to bad screen too.that phone screen is a big big trouble.it is too fragile .both d back n d front jare ! internet can attest to my claim.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE !!!
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by rill: 2:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Would have loved to buy buh I don't like d gold colour, prefer white.
Re: Super Mint Sony Xperia Z3 (Gold) with Box & Accessories - From Denmark***SOLD*** by aywhy93(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
SOLD***

(1) (Reply)

HP Zbook Studio G3 (512gb Ssd/16gb, Corei7, 4gb Nvidia Quadro, 6th Gen, Backlit) / Fairly Used HP 625 Model Laptop 50k Only / ELEPHONE P6I,5.0INCH,QUAD CORE,OS 4.4.2,1GB/4GB,3G,OTG,DUALSIM,2100MAH @ #19,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.