Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd (1805 Views)

Be A Landlord With Pertinence Limited {huge Discounts On Land} !! / Become A Real Estate Consultant With Pertinence Limited / Invest In Pertinence Limited Owners Of Abc/vip Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd by hismond(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello people, I saw the advert of this real estate company on nairaland & the company representative I spoke with by the name Nkem explained they have plots of land for sale in various areas including Ikorodu which they have started allocation and people are already constructing.

I'll appreciate testimonies of Nairalanders that have done business with them in the past

The name of the company is Pertinence Ltd
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd by hismond(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
waiting
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd by y2kplus: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Yep. Im their UK representative. I have no concerns as we speak. Their Directors are sincere and honest people. This is my personal opinion.

Check me out here:

Blog: www.azenicgv.com

Web being developed: www.azenicgv.wix.com/realestate

Want to join my team of marketers? whatsapp on ++44(0)7983439082
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Pertinence Ltd by connectomega: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Very well!
Pertinence Limited is a company you can do business with, and go to sleep with your 2 eyes closed; they are a people of integrity.

I've been doing business with them since 2015 and I've never had any cause for alarm. Other people doing business with them say the same thing.

The few real estate companies I've done business with, I cannot compare them with Pertinence Limited, when it comes to Integrity.

Currently, they have grown to become a group of companies - Pertinence group.

The property arm of the group is Pertinence Properties Limited (PPL).

These people have made me realize that we still have very sincere property merchants in Nigeria.

My experience with them is something I cannot exhaust here.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom bungalow In Ikorodu With C Of O / AFFORDABLE DRY LAND WITH A FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN ALONG THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE / Cost Of A Room (face To Face) Rent At Ogba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.