Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help (626 Views)

First Bank Charging Account Maintenance Fee On Savings Accounts Against Cbn Rule / Nigeria Back To The Dark Ages (CBN Rule Likely Will Shut Down Businesses) / How Will New CBN Rule Affect Social Media Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help by rojad(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2016
My ATM card from Stanbic IBTC failed to go through in all web sites including Paypal.com. I latter noticed that it was because of CBN sudden rule to stop all ATM in Nigeria from making payments in foreign currency. Please I would love to know whether all bank have implemented this rule. If your bank have not please let me know because I need to pay for something urgently. OUR GOVERNMENT CLAIM THEY WOULD HELP THE SME GROW BUT THEY CREATE POLICIES THAT WOULD CRUMBLE THE SME. I currently think I should migrate to Benin Republic or Ghana.

Is there any Nairalanders that have used any ATM linked to a domiciliary account.
Re: CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Bitcoins is the only solution to your problem right now. You can buy bitcoin and convert it to other means of payment and pay your suppliers directly. There are many merchants that are accepting bitcoins this days.
Re: CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help by Deshalom(m): 5:02am On Jan 06, 2016
rojad:
My ATM card from Stanbic IBTC failed to go through in all web sites including Paypal.com. I latter noticed that it was because of CBN sudden rule to stop all ATM in Nigeria from making payments in foreign currency. Please I would love to know whether all bank have implemented this rule. If your bank have not please let me know because I need to pay for something urgently. OUR GOVERNMENT CLAIM THEY WOULD HELP THE SME GROW BUT THEY CREATE POLICIES THAT WOULD CRUMBLE THE SME. I currently think I should migrate to Benin Republic or Ghana.

Is there any Nairalanders that have used any ATM linked to a domiciliary account.
Get a dollar master card from you bank.
Re: CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help by etebefia: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
I have payoneer mastercard and can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Which Naira Conversion Is Applicable Here / I Want To Publish My Blog Posts To Your Facebook Page Or Profile / The Insider Secrets Of Setting Up A Highly Successful Importation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.