Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) (2814 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Osun Governor Diverts 20B Bailout Fund!!! PDP / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 1:58am On Jan 06, 2016
2016 Budget: Power Ministry To Spend N20.6bn On Electricity (To Power Corporate Office!)
*Proposes 97 new electricity, road projects

The Ministry of Works, Power and Housing is to spend N20, 692,987,864 on the provision of electricity to its corporate headquarters in Abuja. The expenditure, which is contained in the 2016 Appropriation Bill, also includes the sum of N45, 463,197 for fuelling of its generating plants. Following the amalgamation of the three key ministries, there seems to have been an attempt to also grant the ministry and its parastatals a huge chunk of the national budget, particularly in the power sector.

For instance, the National Rural Electrification Agency (NERA) has been allocated the sum of N9.7 billion; Electricity Management Services was allocated the sum of N2.2 billion; National Power Training Institute has N1.3 billion; Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Limited has N3.3 billion; Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Plc. has N60.7 billion, while the Transmission Company of Nigeria got an allocation of N48.2 billion.
Similarly, the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been allocated the sum of N46.2 billion, just as the sum of N569,566, 969 has also been allocated to the same ministry for local and foreign travels; maintenance of motor vehicles and transport equipment as well as for fuel and lubricants of its vehicles.

The same ministry has proposed a total of 19 new electricity projects valued at N20.287 billion and 78 road projects estimated to cost N260.838 billion. These projects are located in different parts of the country.
Meanwhile, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) yesterday met with the local manufacturers of pre-paid meters in Abuja to address the problems of estimated billing and electricity theft.

The meeting, according to a statement by the Director of Press, Ministry of Power, Mr. Timothy Oyedeji, was to re-focus attention on the need to rapidly roll-out meters in order to ensure that Distribution Companies (DISCOs) charge electricity consumers only for energy they consume.
According to Oyedeji, the report submitted to the meeting showed that there are estimated over three million unmetered customers nationwide.
This informed government’s policy to bridge this metering gap as quickly as possible with maximum impact on local manufacturing and employment potential fully harnessed.

Speaking at the meeting, representative of the local manufacturers, Engr. Kola Balogun, said that access to and cost of credit is a major impediment to the growth of their production capacity in meeting present and future demand for meters.
He assured the minister of their readiness to support the rapid rollout of meters, but expressed concerns over government’s readiness to put in place clearer incentives for local production as opposed to importation of meters.
Share this:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/2016-budget-power-ministry-spend-n20-6bn-electricity/
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Allah safe us from this Jagaban Tinubu boy called fashole!

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2016
mynd44,
put this on the front page!
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Teddeebear: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2016
They are all thieves, including buhari, the only way to steal now is inflating cost of everything

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by disloman(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Op!Is it a crime to support your thread with a source?Do that and we know how reliable your news is.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Ecoplexus: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2016
That money can be used to build a new dam. SMH for Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Sibrah: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2016
These people need close marking like messi. We heard Website for N50m+, borehole for N50m+ and now fueling of gen set for billions. If private schools with thousands of student and lots of heavy AC, heater don't go beyond a billion Naira annually, what is Fashola powering? Corruption or what?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Redfruit(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
....And then its the ministry of power cheesy cheesy cheesy...In my next life I will be a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by banki(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Lol

U wake up post a pack of nonsense then the next thing u say is share?

So you spent the whole night dreaming of how you will blackmail fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by gracepet592: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Tr
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2016
banki:
Lol

U wake up post a pack of nonsense then the next thing u say is share?

So you spent the whole night dreaming of how you will blackmail fashola

are you engr. kola balogun?
google is our friend, like police and army.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mysteriousman(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Ecoplexus:
That money can be used to build a new dam. SMH for Fashola.
he plans to build 19 you didn't read the article and you claim to be educated. 45 million to power gen. this is how you allow stoopid journalist to goad you to perfidy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Teddeebear:
They are all thieves, including buhari, the only way to steal now is inflating cost of everything
45 million o. I'm very sure you didn't read the article before commenting. na wa for Nigerian education
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2016
likila:
Allah safe us from this Jagaban Tinubu boy called fashole!
Allah save us from gullible ignoramus like you. did you read the article. can you read?
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Teddeebear: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
mikolo80:
45 million o. I'm very sure you didn't read the article before commenting. na wa for Nigerian education
sorry to disappoint you and not yet hypnotized by APC propaganda cheesy
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2016
mikolo80:
he plans to build 19 you didn't read the article and you claim to be educated. 45 million to power gen. this is how you allow stoopid journalist to goad you to perfidy

mikolo80:

are you a foolish somebody?
he say it up there that 45 million is for generator fuel!
they have to buy new generator with some billions,
you want make them cut light when oga fashole is playing playstation7 for office?
fuel is 140 naira on the average and if eyeran, eyeraq and saudi arabia begin fight,
we no go see am again lai lai.

Allah save you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Pavore9: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:
mynd44,
put this on the front page!

Please do post the source of your story.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Please do post the source of your story.

the source is internet.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Pavore9: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:

the source is internet.

Then post the url link of the page you copied it from.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:

are you a foolish somebody?
he say it up there that 45 million is for generator fuel!
they have to buy new generator with some billions,
you want make them cut light when oga fashole is playing playstation7 for office?
fuel is 140 naira on the average and if eyeran, eyeraq and saudi arabia begin fight,
we no go see am again lai lai.

Allah save you.
and you a fatherless bastardy somebody

the generator I. already there
and the 20billion is for power projects
better collect refund from your reading and comprehension teacher

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
sorry to disappoint you and not yet hypnotized by APC propaganda cheesy
not propaganda if it's written in black and white.
just say you prefer pdp
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Then post the url link of the page you copied it from.

with people like you,
nigeria can never never never progress.
common story, you cannot belief.
you ask for proof, you ask for source, you ask for court judgement.
while you are doing it,
fashole will eat all the money finish.
by the time you begin carry placard, block road, the thief fashole don vamoose!

anyway,
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/2016-budget-power-ministry-spend-n20-6bn-electricity/

i dont blame you.
it is mtn that give you free data because baba buhari wan to cash them.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Pavore9: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:

with people like you,
nigeria can never never never progress.
common story, you cannot belief.
you ask for proof, you ask for source, you ask for court judgement.
while you are doing it,
fashole will eat all the money finish.
by the time you begin carry placard, block road, the thief fashole don vamoose!

anyway,

i dont blame you.
it is mtn that give you free data because baba buhari wan to cash them.

In your closed mind you think everyone lives off from freebies! What has it taken off from you to now post the link? You need to know it is a standard practice to post the link(s) of where one copied stories from so it can be referenced!
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:

In your closed mind you think everyone lives off from freebies! What has it taken off from you to now post the link? You need to know it is a standard practice to post the link(s) of where one copied stories from so it can be referenced!

yes oo, my mind is closed.
that is why something enter inside and stay there (sometimes).
but you,
yar head is empty.
open.
like that coconut head man i see the picture in internet.
yes that one wey them open him head, comot him brain,
and stuff "curtain wool" inside.
that na you

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Pavore9: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:

yes oo, my mind is closed.
that is why something enter inside and stay there (sometimes).
but you,
yar head is empty.
open.
like that coconut head man i see the picture in internet.
yes that one wey them open him head, comot him brain,
and stuff "curtain wool" inside.
that na you

I do not know you nor what you are dealing with, so l will let this pass.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by dustmalik: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2016
2016 Budget: Power Ministry To Spend N20.6bn On Electricity (To Power Corporate Office!)
*Proposes 97 new electricity, road projects

The Ministry of Works, Power and Housing is to spend N20, 692,987,864 on the provision of electricity to its corporate headquarters in Abuja.
This info had better be wrong. because if it isn't, then i expect every right thinking Nigerian, irrespective of your political affiliation, to voice out against it. i mean, this is ridiculous, insane, outrageous, to say the least.

OP, it's actually in naira, not dollars, so edit the thread title. But yes, that is an outrageous amount to spend on the corporate headquarters alone, when the same amount is also budgeted for all the national electricity projects.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 4:34am On Jan 08, 2016
mikolo80:
and you a fatherless bastardy somebody

the generator I. already there
and the 20billion is for power projects
better collect refund from your reading and comprehension teacher

i say it before,
you must be a foolish somebody.
see your bad mouth.
see wetin dey comot from am.
you no get shame at all.
you and lai na the same thing.
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by Vicadonis(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2016
He won't sign the cheques
Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by likila: 4:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:

I do not know you nor what you are dealing with, so l will let this pass.

"it took the eyes of a madman
to see the world in a new light,
and to paint it that way."

advert for vincent van Gogh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Website Again! - 20B Dollars To Power Office! (Sauce Inside) by mikolo80: 5:07am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:

i say it before,
you must be a foolish somebody.
see your bad mouth.
see wetin dey comot from am.
you no get shame at all.
you and lai na the same thing.
you call me foolish and you think say I no go tell you say na prostitute born you. tunda fire your last born clitoriss
it shall never be well with you and yours
you shall find help you no go see
idiot animal baboon beast of no nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wi’ked!: EFCC Set To Freeze Another Governor’s Account / The Only Man That Can Revive This Country / Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.