Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer (311 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) / Janet Jackson Being Diagnosed For Throat Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer by vivalicious25(f): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Following the cancellation of her Unbreakable world to ur to undergo surgery , it has been reported that Janet Jackson is currently undergoing tests for throat cancer.
It is now being claimed that doctors have discovered a tumour on her vocal chords.
According to Radaronline,a source revealed:
“Doctors found a growth on Janet’s vocal chords that could be serious..
“It’s a medical condition that has to be taken care of immediately.”In spite of the very serious health scare, Janet is said to be optimistic about hitting the road later on in the year, “Janet said she knows that with prayers and her will, she’ll be back out on the road in the spring or early summer.”
Janet herself had announced on Social media following the news of her medical concern,
“It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Every date will be rescheduled.“Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time. There will be no further comment. I love you all so much and am ever grateful for your understanding and your love. Gon’ b alright.”

cc;lalasticlala

see more at www.ashinzevivianblog.com

Re: Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2016
A true legend.
Get well soon.. .
Re: Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer by Ayoemrys(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2016
its well with you JJ,i mis your brother so much,may his soul continue to rest in perfect peace until the judgement day,

(1) (Reply)

See Woman To Have 80million Followers / Your Music Career Worth Millions Learn How To Connect Yourself / Must Read: SQUATTING SAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.