Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' (40636 Views)

Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React / Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by mazizitonene(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
still trying to figure out the resemblance

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by buskie13(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
how dem take look alike sef?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by dhejykeane: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Niceee
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by joe4christ(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by rezzy: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2016
It's not her daughter. Space booker read well

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by VIGI201(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by moststylish(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2016
she looks more like her father olu
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by Exponental(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Can somebody define 'lookalike' pls...
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2016
I need to bleep that her daughter s!lly.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by tuna4servi(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2016
At her age still keeps her beauty, Ladies use urself well at tender age ooooo
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by miqos02(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2016
ok
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by mizhefeh(f): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Joke looking so beautiful at her age,reli envy dis woman kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by fabulousnize(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
pretty
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by arabianights: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
this woman no dey old ooo.and dat her daughter dimple na killer ,hope she takes after her mothers ageless look.adorable

Thats the good thing about being dark skinned but bleachers just dont seem to get it. LIghtskinned would need to put on layers of make up surgeries but dark skinned? nope just natural
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by softvio(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Ageless! I love this woman, she gat this motherly warmth smile that can make one soar high... Butt one thing, even if Vic O sings at Project Fame this woman will still aplaud am...if to sey na only her MTN Project Fame for they get 17 winners every season.. Danbrowndmf i lie?
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by MicKaro: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2016
moststylish:
tuna4servi:
At her age still keeps her beauty, Ladies use urself well at tender age ooooo
moststylish:
Yeah she looks ageless.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by opey112(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
I just love this woman I wish she is my mother but I have the best mother in the world...... ;DI just love this woman I wish she is my mother but I have the best mother in the world......
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by adeoba2008(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
This woman is my role model. I love you Joke Silva.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by LivingstoneCol(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
wow aging gracefully
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by tushd(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Mutuwa:
wink

***Worth Reading****

Great advice from the Richest person in China Mr. Jack Ma.
Jack Ma says, "Please tell your children that the world is changing every day and no one is going to wait for you in the past. When lighter was invented, matches slowly disappeared. When calculator was created, abacus was to fade away. When digital camera was designed, the market of negative film no longer existed. When direct market selling/internet-based selling arises, traditional marketing declines. When smartphone with 4G (wireless internet access) was introduced to the world, you no longer need to turn on your computer at home. When WeChat and WhatsApp (mobile text/voice/video messaging) are developed, traditional text messaging is no longer as popular as before.

Let's not to blame "Who took over Whose business." It's only because people are more adjustable and adaptable to new ideas and changes in the world.
Someone asks Jack Ma, "What is your secret for success?" He says, "Really simple...I am doing (action) while you're only watching."

Please remember that the world keeps changing every day. If you don't change, you'll be left behind. You reap what you sow with your time. If you spend time to drink, you may become an alcoholic. If you spend time to complain, you may become a blamer. If you spend time to beautify yourself, you may become a pretty girl/handsome guy. If you spend time to stay healthy, you may enjoy a healthy good life. If you spend time to be picky, you may become a 'mean' person. If you spend time to learn, you may gain wisdom. If you spend time with your family, you may foster a warm and loving relationship with your loved ones.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by femi4: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
neutrotoba:

She's not really her daughter.... look, daughter is in quote
dem no dey read before they comment
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
this woman no dey old ooo.and dat her daughter dimple na killer ,hope she takes after her mothers ageless look.adorable
read the post again. not 'biological' mother shocked
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by femi4: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2016
papawemba:
I need to bleep that her daughter s!lly.
That's not her daughter, read well
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2016
neutrotoba:

She's not really her daughter.... look, daughter is in quote
Lol... Nigerians are always in a hurry... Some wud still rush to read and take in false info.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
moststylish:
Una no go kill person... Lookalike 'daughter' looks like her Father (Olu) ??
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by juman(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by Koolking(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
I have so much respect for this couple. They are epitome of who a celeb, model should be. God bless them and their youngsters wannabe
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by Perfecter4real(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Mekybliss:
She and the husband Don dey resemble sef.
That's one of the blessings of marriage my dear...when married couples live together for years they tend to look more like siblings...look at couples around u who have been married for more than 20years you'll understand what am talking about.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by nephemmy(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
so so lame so lame mtcheew
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by danbrowndmf(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
softvio:
Ageless! I love this woman, she gat this motherly warmth smile that can make one soar high... Butt one thing, even if Vic O sings at Project Fame this woman will still aplaud am...if to sey na only her MTN Project Fame for they get 17 winners every season.. Danbrowndmf i lie?
lols.u nor lie o.d woman na case.Vic O the king of Rap grin.his flow is currently making lagos state hot now.
Re: Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' by kenny4one(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2016
make-up doing wonders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown / Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? / Mercy Aigbe Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.