Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mobil Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Calling For Interview (3108 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Calling For Interview by falolabake: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2009
Hi House,

Mobil just called me for interview on Wednesday. I studied Chemical Engineering and will like to know if anyone has undergone the interview before. Please house, any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by okin(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2009
is it this wednesday or next wednesday??
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by falolabake: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2009
Tomorrow.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by coldwater(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2009
Congrats,

It is a behavioral interview. using ur past to predict ur future. use google to read more about it.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by chosen09: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
Congrats Falolabake.

Like coldwater said, it's a behavioral interview. You may need to make reference to ur achievements back in school and maybe ur current place of work (if u're working already). It's just about you and the things u've done before. So, just go relaxed so u can think well. Wish you all the best.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by falolabake: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
Thanks chosen09 for the reply. I noticed you are online now. Could you please send your email address to me so we can talk - you can just drop it in a reply to this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by chosen09: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2009
Falolabake: I had to clear it off (my email address) after 10mins. Don't know if u got it. If u didn't, u can drop urs and I'll contact u later this evening. I should be online from 8pm or thereabout.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Bolaboje: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Do anyone have info as regards this organization? i am called for an interview. Pls say something cos it entails my travelling to Lagos tomorrow.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by coldwater(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
congrats bola,

wat position did u apply for and wen is ur interview?. The interview is just about urself. read wat chosen09 posted earlier.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by chosen09: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
Coldwater,

I think Bola is talking about a different interview entirely. See the title of his post.

Bola,

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by coldwater(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
I think you are right chosen09. It is different interview entirely.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by chosen09: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
Coldwater: Do u think the trainees will have the in tray session?
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by coldwater(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
NO. just the behavioral interview
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by seyeoba: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
Not heard of any trainee engineer(civil, electrical, corrosion) that has been called. I think the closest is the chem engr.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by cutemike: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
sedfef
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by cutemike: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
Yes! Mobil has started calling electrical engineers.If they havent called you,be patient.It might be in batches.
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by falolabake: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2009
I know of a civil engr that has been called. He was called on Friday
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by 3dphase(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2009
Congrats to all the guys that have been called and good luck in your interview. Please can someone in the house give me the first few numbers of the line mobil uses to call, i missed a few calls yesterday perhaps, And to the rest of us still waiting, lets not loose hope. Thanks grin
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Texan(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2009
Damn!!! and I thought I tried my best. Has anyone heard about any Mechancical Engr guy or girl that has been called?
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by coldwater(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
folabake,

how was your interview today??
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Mesababa: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
bola,
How is your interview today? and do you know whether they have invited any mechanical engr. most especially those that are currently serving.
thank you, hope to hear from you soonest. How do they contact you? is it by mail or my text message or phone call?
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Texan(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2009
Dude, a pal of mine in mechanical engineering was called yesterday, interview date is on Friday, he wrote in Lagos n all, haven't really heard of anyone from Uyo,
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by falolabake: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2009
coldwater: My interview was fine. Just the behavioral and in-tray sessions. Practise the excercise at

http://www.studentnet.manchester.ac.uk/careers/downloads/publications/essentialsseriesofhandouts/in-trayexercise/

Mesababa: They called people the are currently serving
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by charliered: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
am grateful
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by yexy: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
take advantage of this offer by writing any of the MCTS exams (the offer closes 0n 30th june 2009).call 016629321 for more info. i have written and pass 3 exams in the last few days (70-620,70-640,70-351) dumps are also available.(pls only those who are ready to write the exams should call)
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by impish: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
falolabake:

coldwater: My interview was fine. Just the behavioral and in-tray sessions. Practise the excercise at

http://www.studentnet.manchester.ac.uk/careers/downloads/publications/essentialsseriesofhandouts/in-trayexercise/

Mesababa: They called people the are currently serving

@falolabake

do u know if there will be more interview sessions and when did they say theyd get back to you on the next stage?
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by Feez(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
Abeg which one be 'IN-TRAY'? pls can you guys clearify me?
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by impish: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2009
Hi house, does any1 know how much mobil pays their fresh graduates?

thanx
Re: Mobil Calling For Interview by uckon: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hey House

I couldn't help but notice the way everyone is asking for test and interview formats for the on-going mobil engineering recruitment cycle, it seems the interviews have been going on for quite some time, I am a new graduate but I haven't served yet so I could not apply this year, I should catch the next nysc batch.

I went through previous topics on Mobil engineering formats and I saw alot of stuff on electrical engineering but nothing on mechanical engineering which is my discipline, Could someone in the house who just recently or has in the past taken the mobil mechanical engineering skills test please shed some light on the topics covered, If I start service this year then I will be able to apply when they post their advert again next year,

Any help will be much appreciated,

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Calln 4 Aptitude Test / Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment / Neiti Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.