Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. (763 Views)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by FizzieLee(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello Traders, am new to the online trading market, but have heard and read about the above trading platforms. The gurus in d house, with ur wealth of expirence, which do u think is better I invest in?
Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by tonic555: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hi Fizziliee, can see you are new to trading.

Regarding your question, binary options(put and call options) is easier to trade than Forex which involves a lot of things.
You can go over to my blog http://www.binaryoptionscan.com and read some articles to prepare you and for you to understand what binary options is all about and how to avoid scam brokers and signal services.

If you need help choosing the right broker http://www.binaryoptionscan.com/trusted-binary-options-brokers and signals service http://www.binaryoptionscan.com/binary-options-signals. Feel free to contact me in case you feel stock somewhere.
Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by adraskey: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
am also new to the online finance trading, would love to know where to focus.
Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by optionsxpert1: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Binary options still better but you will be better off if you learn the basis of forex.
Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by tonic555: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hi Adraskey,
You can as well follow the link I gave above. You either learn how to trade binary options(which will take time) or join a genuine signals group and receive signals to trade on daily basis, as for me I combine both(trade manually and signals group)
Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by mastertunji(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
I have traded both Fx and binary, but I have now settled finally for Binary. I used to lose my equity easily in Fx due to a lot of factors (Google d difference BTW Fx and Binary). But now, I make 100% of my capital in Binary in a month. I trade only once in a week

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better; Binary Options Or Forrx Trading. by falad4u200: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Both of them r good when u av a good strategy and a good money management plan, I trade both but mostly on binary Becos of its short time duration, I av made 300% profit in a day with binary b4, check my signature for my blog I turned $5 to $20 just a day.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them / When A Pastor Must Win From Bet9ja, This Happens / Crazy Jobs From Around The World You Won’t Believe People Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.