Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Making It Big Online 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making It Big Online 2016 (1011 Views)

Make It Big In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making It Big Online 2016 by kwamone: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2016
For long, I have been hearing people advertising "How to make money online" of which they will organise seminars and harvest people leaving them with unrealistic ways of making money online. Most of them will tell you they are making hundred of thousand $ or Naira weekly but they won't look like so. In fact, they have told us a lot of lies. In the olden days the talk on the street is forex trading, AdSense &flipping but now they are yelling fiverr, shipping, emailmarketing, etc
I'm not saying that no one can make money out of those tips. Of course one could but what I'm saying is that they are not that profitable as claimed and most will cover the difficult areas for you even during their tutorials leaving it to be identified by you on the field and get stacked. Not their fault anyway, most of them get stuck there too.

But I do ask myself that can someone has a secret on money making online and be willingly to share it to the whole world. That sound so crazy and that safe me from those guys.

Instead, I get myself isolated and acquired knowledge on how to make it big. I'm so selfish that I guide my methods with my life till people around me are thinking it money ritual(Y!+). For this reason I'm ready to share my ideas with at least someone out there may be he will stand by me.

In case you are interested mail me: stephanjamex@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by SoNature(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Nature runs a very prominent restaurant called Karma.

Bro, repent and look for genuine ways of earning a living.
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by kheart(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
there are many genuine platforms of making money online.

Note: making money online is not a get rich quick job oh, anyone that tell you that u can make $2000 a week online RUN. you can pm me too for genuine sites to make money online (job)
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by kwamone: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
To those who are not aware, you can make money legitimately from numerous site. All you need is correct approach and dedication
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by jaiyejina(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
kheart:

Note: making money online is not a get rich quick job oh, anyone that tell you that u can make $2000 a week online RUN. you can pm me too for genuine sites to make money online (job)
Dude pliz reach me on jaiyejina@gmail.com don't know how the pm tin works
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by Stemkay: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2016
kheart:

Please can you help me with some of those sites.

kaystev7@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Making It Big Online 2016 by jaiyejina(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
https:///hQzCQb

Prolist is giving out #200,000 every month to selected professionals, don't miss out on this opportunity, open to graduates and professionals only, visit the link above

(1) (Reply)

20 Editorial Vacancies At New Newspaper Company / Customer Care Officers At Real Assets Resources / Unilag Recruitment Test (lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.