Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

30 Thoughts That Can Motivate You To Do Anything - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Thoughts That Can Motivate You To Do Anything (509 Views)

3 Thoughts That Should Guide Every Business Person / How You Can Motivate Yourself To Become Successful ( SEE FOR YOURSELF) / How You Can Motivate Yourself To Become Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Thoughts That Can Motivate You To Do Anything by ElDaIllest(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Thoughts are powerful, and negative thoughts can prevent you from achieving your goals. The flip side is that positive thoughts can be just as powerful. The next time you feel unmotivated, use any of these 30 positive thoughts to reenergize yourself. Really: They work!

1. I can do anything. It’s a simple phrase, but it helps to remind yourself -- you really can do anything you set your mind to.

2. This is why I can. Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can’t do something, give yourself reasons why you can.

3. I deserve more. You deserve a better life -- whether that means a better job, a healthier body or more money. Work for it.

4. It’s never too late. No matter how old you are or how many opportunities you’ve passed up before, it’s never too late to make a decision and get a fresh start.

5. There will always be challenges. No matter what you do in life, there will always be challenges -- don’t let one set get the better of you.

6. There’s no "perfect" time. If you’re waiting for the perfect moment, forget about it -- there’s no such thing.

7. There’s no perfect plan. There are some definite flaws in your plan -- but there are in every plan.

8. Everybody starts somewhere. Nobody is born successful. Everyone starts somewhere, and usually from the bottom.

9. One step at a time. Don’t try to do everything at once. Reduce it to baby steps.

10. It can only get better. If it’s hard at first, it can only get easier.

11. Failure is temporary. If you fail, you’re in good company -- most successes come only after several rounds of failure.

12. Mistakes are learning opportunities. If you mess up, you can only become better for it.

13. Today is all I can control. Forget about what you did yesterday. Today is what matters.

14. If it were easy, everyone would do it. Nothing worth doing is easy.

15. “Someday” is today. If you’re like most people, you use the word “someday” to describe your goals and desires. Make today that someday.

16. Negative thoughts can’t stop me. Your negative thoughts are just thoughts -- nothing more.

17. I’ve done harder things. Think back to a time when you succeeded against the odds.

18. Everything has to be earned. You can’t get anything in this life unless you work hard for it.

19. Action is a better regret than inaction. Making the wrong decision is always preferable to regretting never having done anything at all.

20. I don’t need anyone’s permission. If people think you’re crazy, so be it.

21. I’m in control of my own destiny. You can decide whom you want to become.

22. There is no pass or fail. Nobody is grading you. You can’t objectively “fail” at life unless you never try anything.

23. Boring decisions get boring results. Make an exciting decision.

24. The risk is worth it. Know that risks are real, but the potential benefits are worth them.

Related: The 10 Biggest Motivation Killers and How to Fix Them

25. Discipline feels better than regret. Discipline is hard, but it’s easier to deal with than regret.

26. Many good ideas seem crazy or impossible at first. Yours is no different.

27. I’ve got support. Friends, family, colleagues -- even if they think you’re crazy, you can always find support in networking groups, support groups and other community resources.

28. Experience is always valuable. Even if your mission doesn’t turn out the way you'd expected, you’ll walk away with experience.

29. Hard work is its own reward. You’ll feel good just for making the attempt.

30. Every day counts. Today, tomorrow and the next day are all steps towards your goals.
Re: 30 Thoughts That Can Motivate You To Do Anything by G12(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
No. 1 can make anyone move a mountain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters / Free 1 Year Hosting Plan & Domain Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.