Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) (23021 Views)

How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by nan1: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2016
so touching rip to the man and the hospital should please release the corpse of the deceased the family will pay later
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by refiner(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2016
dunno wat to say...
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Greataausim(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2016
May God save us the stil living...... undecided
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends,Thank God i'm plus one today. Wishing myself and all my birthday mates a happy birthday, may the good Lord grant us all our heart desires.......

3 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by AFRICANDICEY: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Pathetic...
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by AreaFada2: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
ERONX:
Nigerian doctors are heartless undecided
The system actually make them so.

They are employees. Management, usually appointed by govt, state or Federal decides payment.

We need a comprehensive free national healthcare system/service that is free and funded by taxpayer.

UK started it in 1948. When the country was nearly bankrupt just emerging from WW2 in 1945. It was thought impossible but the political will was there. Not richer than Nigeria is today really.

So money is no excuse. Political will matters more.

5 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by refiner(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
most doctors re vewi heartless.....a life is precious Dan a billion of gold..
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
double wahala for.....
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by blaise00700(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Why would you even pray about that?

Are you sure you are alright?

I think you need a bed in this same hospital, did you read the comment i was responding to?
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by serendipityF: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Like my church oyinbo father go say 'na wa o' may d soul of the departed R.I.P
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by glossy6(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
mere butcher with four wives. Hmmmm ;P

6 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by marlockj: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL), has been accused of seizing the corpse of a 61-year-old man, Bashiru Makanjuola, over the inability of his family to pay bills totalling N471,810.

I think FG need to intervene in this case. You seized corpse coz of cash owing the hospital. I dey laugh. Trust me where i come from, they will dash you the corpse. Nonesense.

Humans are funny ohh

What is corpse!!!, I will leave it for u guys,is even better to cease Cuz I knw Wat I will spend on burial.

I knw of a frnd who dash, I mean 4gt his dad corpse in d hospital, concerning burial expenses. Rather he used d money for business
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by adeoba2008(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
This is really sad and pathetic.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by blaise00700(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2016
MadCow1:
The Hospital should simply sell the corpse to some ritualist's and recover their money jor.

Why on earth are ppl so heartless?
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
The family should look for better ways to resolve this . cos the carcass can end up on table of some students doing practical. undecided
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by MadCow1: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
blaise00700:

I think you need a bed in this same hospital, did you read the comment i was responding to?

I did..

I think you need space, 6 feet deep in a cemetery.

You should not even be praying about such stuff.

The person made a joke.. that's all that it is.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Benite: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
grin. Sell the corpse dick to raise funds na grin

With this your ugly cucumber face you still make foolish and ugly joke
Anofia
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
blaise00700:

Why on earth are ppl so heartless?

Heartless about what?

The Nigga is dead.. Pay the fhucking hospital their money. The only heartless people here are those trying to use cheap emotions to stiff the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by blaise00700(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Heartless about what?

The Nigga is dead.. Pay the fhucking hospital their money. The only heartless people here are those trying to use cheap emotions to stiff the hospital.

... and your solution to the problem is to sell the corpse to some ritualist to recover their money? Pathetic, your name says a lot about how you reason.

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 4lorunsho(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
grin. Sell the corpse dick to raise funds na grin
will u buy when auction starts #SMH

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL), has been accused of seizing the corpse of a 61-year-old man, Bashiru Makanjuola, over the inability of his family to pay bills totalling N471,810.

I think FG need to intervene in this case. You seized corpse coz of cash owing the hospital. I dey laugh. Trust me where i come from, they will dash you the corpse. Nonesense.

bro education is for all and even though a lot of people say they went to school, it really baffles me when they speak, what school did you pass out from? if i might ask, they are principles and laws guarding every hospital, it is really a fact that the average Nigerian isn't any where near intelligent, you don't know it is legal to pay for things like this, abeg ask next time and how come so many people are blaming the hospital, na waooo, all this humans wey full poly and uni, so this are the results, no offence tho

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by femivitaa: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Are you plus-size, skinny, tall, short or over all average? Are you looking for where to display your beauty and where it will be appreciated without being criticized? Then it's time to contest for #faceof9jajournals#. Be the face of the blog for one month with other prices.
Go to http://naijajournals.com for more info
Please rebroadcast
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by ODUBEZE: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
An ordinary butcher they say, that married four wives!
----

I hear some people blaming the staff of the hospital! what is their crime?They were treating the man even without payment!
---

The family promised to pay the bill. Then again they said the man has nothing to dispose of which means they never intended to pay the bills.
---

Reminds me why some hospital insist on deposits before treatment.
Instead of blaming the hospital management, they should continue to plead for leniency and pray that they accept.
----

You will be surprise that this same family that is claiming that they have no money will spare no money during burial!
RIP to the departed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
nan1:
so touching rip to the man and the hospital should please release the corpse of the deceased the family will pay later

for Nigeria, which family will pay later, guy forget that line, pay my ass, the hospital obviously know that most Nigerians only care about themselves, once the man gets treated or left to leave, na buy buy to hospital bills, i guess they have had loads of experiences and know that by now sentiments and pity would only help the hospital incur more and more debts till it closes down
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Greataausim:
May God save us the stil living...... undecided
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends,Thank God i'm plus one today. Wishing myself and all my birthday mates a happy birthday, may the good Lord grant us all our heart desires.......

Happy (born day) birthday bro, wish you the best, wish you more years of good health, happiness and success.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
check my signature or any of my posts...i don't answer insults..so enjoy....

3rdlegxxx:

bro education is for all and even though a lot of people say they went to school, it really baffles me when they speak, what school did you pass out from? if i might ask, they are principles and laws guarding every hospital, it is really a fact that the average Nigerian isn't any where near intelligent, you don't know it is legal to pay for abi, abeg ask next time and how come so many people are blaming the hospital, na waooo, all this humans wey full poly and uni, so this are the results, no offence tho

6 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by callmelanner(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
marlockj:

Humans are funny ohh

What is corpse!!!, I will leave it for u guys,is even better to cease Cuz I knw Wat I will spend on burial.

I knw of a frnd who dash, I mean 4gt his dad corpse in d hospital, concerning burial expenses. Rather he used d money for business
And I hope when ur friend eventually dies, his son will also sell his corpse & use the money for business

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by MadCow1: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
blaise00700:

... and your solution to the problem is to sell the corpse to some ritualist to recover their money? Pathetic, your name says a lot about how you reason.

I was going to ask if you are alright upside the head, but that would be a rethorical question.

grin

Don't blow a gasket over nothing.

The dead Nigga has bills to pay, and the hospital has bills to collect.. How either of this is achieved is none of my business.

And finally, you don't know my name puppy. All you know is my handle or User I.D. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by MadCow1: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2016
callmelanner:

And I hope when ur friend eventually dies, his son will also sell his corpse & use the money for business

Lol..

How can you hope for such? undecided
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2016
forget that fool. as if when he see you real life he can talk to you or stand you

DONSMITH123:
check my signature or any of my posts...i don't answer insults..so enjoy....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by jamst2(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2016
otijah:
They should complete their payments and carry their corpse. CASE CLOSED

Guy,be careful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others / Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.