Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

All Technology Related Supplies - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / All Technology Related Supplies (471 Views)

Fire Extinguishers Supplies/fire Alarm And Fm-200 Fire Protection Systems / Fire Extinguishers Supplies/fire Alarm And Fm-200 Fire Protection Systems / Fire Extinguishers Supplies And Refilling Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Technology Related Supplies by funso77(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

Wish you all the best in your business and individual endeavours today. My name is Funso and am using this medium to offer all technology related supplies to busy CEOs/MDs, Corporate organizations and individuals plus people and institutions i did not make mention of. Basically, am into the supply of all types of office supplies and software, brand new phones of any specifications, printers, scanners, laptops, digital cameras, e.t.c you can send me an e-mail at funshnickens@gmail.com or ayoosuntokun@yahoo.com to take care of your needs. Trust me on this to give you quality products with warranties on them.

I also engage in research for individuals and corporate organizations to supplement for your busy schedules and busy timelines. You can also call me on 08087187930 for your specific needs.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You / Monitor Your Stocks Online: / Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.