Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Are Most Nigerians Able To Swim? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Most Nigerians Able To Swim? (470 Views)

Why You Should Spare Time To Learn How To Swim(my Experience) / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Swim Plsssss / Why Your Child Should Learn To Swim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Most Nigerians Able To Swim? by fleep(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Its impossible for me, i sink like a rock.

Is this something that is common in West Africa?
Re: Are Most Nigerians Able To Swim? by khattab02: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
fleep:
Its impossible for me, i sink like a rock.

Is this something that is common in West Africa?
Yes they can!

It is not impossible, it is because you don't know how to? Or don't have an expert or armature to teach you.

It is not something that is common in West Africa.

(1) (Reply)

With Other Christian Churches And Governments / What Would Chelsea Be Needing Alexandre Pato For? / If You Didn't Pass Through This Life, You Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.