Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Boy Joins ISIS, Appears In Beheading Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Boy Joins ISIS, Appears In Beheading Video (652 Views)

2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Joins ISIS, Appears In Beheading Video by JoelNkantaBlog: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
•Boko Haram steals foodstuffs, livestock[/i]

[i]Daily Sun
reports that a Nigerian, Henry Sunday Dare, has identified Isa, the four-year-old boy in the latest ISIS video as his grandson.
In the video, which showed some ISIS militants executing five supposed British spies, Isa was heard calling in Allah’s name, for the execution of the individuals.
Speaking with a correspondence of a UK-based media organization on the development, Dare, acknowledged the boy, saying: “He’s my grandson. I can’t disown him. I know him very well.
“The Islamic State (IS) is just using a small boy. He doesn’t know anything. He’s a small boy. They are just using him as a shield.
Isa appeared at the end of the 11-minute video that surfaced on Sunday. He was wearing military fatigues and warned in English: “We are going to go kill the kafir (non-believers) over there.”
Dare is a Christian Nigerian who migrated to the UK with his daughter, Grace “Khadijah” Dare.
Khadijah was radicalized while at a university in Lon- don. She joined the Islamic State in 2012. She had reportedly praised the beheading of an American journalist, James Foley, and said she wanted to be the first woman to behead a hostage.
Khadijah, who was christened Grace by her parents, grew up in Lewisham to Nigerian Christian parents, but converted to Islam as a teenager before leaving for Syria.
In 2014, she posted a photo- graph on her personal Twitter account of her then four-year- old son Isa, meaning Jesus in Arabic, smiling with an AK-47 rifle.
All her social media account, or those linked to her, are known for posting pro-ISIS messages, encouraging other young women to make the journey to the war zone and she is one of the first known Western women to have travelled to Syria.
Dare said he recently spoke to his daughter ‘weeks ago, when she called me’. “I keep on ignoring her calls because she has brought shame to our family and to herself,” he said.
The boy was born in 2010 and has been named by some news outlets. The British press has also nicknamed him ‘Jihadi Junior’.
Meanwhile, hungry Boko Haram terrorists have raided a Borno State community, set ablaze many houses and stole (Click on the link below to read more)

Re: Nigerian Boy Joins ISIS, Appears In Beheading Video by JoelNkantaBlog: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Derailed destiny. Train up a child in the way he should go, and we he grows up, he will not depart from it (Prov. 22:6)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Boys Plead Guilty To Defrauding Ecobank Of N210million (photos) / Man Stabs 7 Months Pregnant Neighbour After She Catches Him Trying To Rob Her / Drama In Ejigbo As Man Returns Home To Catch ‘pastor’ Pants Down With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.